Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Full Blacksmithing list [updated September 2015]
Links added.
Soldiers Cleaver - 45 exp

just an addition
Hey Tarimoth, I hope you don't mind, but I've compiled the information from your thread into a spreadsheet. If you want you can add this to your post: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?...rOGc#gid=3

Give me your email and I'll add you as an editor.

[Image: 5y7GY.png]
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Thanks for the exp info Paul!
Happy to be a part of it, Click - I'll pm you my email at once Smile it's a great thing that we can work together to help the crafters out.

Bookmarked. Great work guys, best post ever.
(02-04-2012, 07:36 PM)Tarimoth link Wrote: A raw mats section would be very helpful, the question is: should we let players do the math themselves, and conserve some of the hard parts of crafting for the blacksmiths, or do we serve it all on a platter?
If I do make a list containing raw mats, it will also include what lvl armorsmith and/or alchemist lvls are required to make the finished item - this list would have to be complete, or near complete before I posted it, however. That's the only way it would be worth something Smile
Thanks for adding info! I'll use this if I do indeed begin on a complete raw mats list.

Will be quite some work for ya. If needed, i will gladly help.
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
You're an armorsmith yea? I need help from all classes for determining which lvls can craft what items, and for what basic materials. Or are you weaponsmith? Smile
Steel cutter is now a commando sword.
Boom, info added - thanks

Note to all blacksmiths:
Since the 4.0 update, ALOT of stats and info has been changed on the blacksmith's list. I would really appreciate any updates that you can give me, especially if you see something which is incorrect on the list. If you do, please tell me about it, so I can correct the mistake without misleading crafters any further :p
Some more xp info

Irish Sword - 93xp
Ammunition - 40xp
Sharp Barbed Arrows - 60xp