Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

REVAMPED SPAWN SYSTEM FOR US (NOT THE BOTS)
I've noticed more and more .... and more - that people complain about dying and watching...

Perhaps if there was a new spawn system in place that sets players to respawn every 5 minutes or so, or when a easier condition was met - just throwing a random number and not putting much though into this.  This would allow players to get deeper and perhaps watch less...

Problems from a new spawn system for us would be...

Kiting until full team is returned, hiding making bots glitch until return spawn....

Corrective actions that could be taken for this are...

For normal mode people would still have a hard time getting to prince - and perhaps make it so if players are to respawn the boss of a wave must be killed (not the entire wave the boss), or 60% of the wave must be killed on a normal wave before reinforcements arrive...
As for hard mode - ever seen Thors wave?  Lmfao... or Jonte Jav Crush Bug?  Good luck.  I think players will still have a hard time in hard mode, just have a bit more of play time...

I for one am not upset with the current spawn rate but when you take into account a new players play time as compared to players in general (not the good players) they most likely only play 1/3rd the time of the game...  I could see how players want to leave.

I'm locking this because I really just want the devs to see - and am not interested in spin-off ideas or people that want to troll...
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!