Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Which would you find more Interesting?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Set in about 1300 Middle Ages.
31.82%
7 31.82%
Set in 1257 and Simulate the Nord\'s actually invading Swadia.
68.18%
15 68.18%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Suggestions for a New Mod
Ok well I have been wanting to make a new mod.
.Set in 1257 and Simulate the Nord's actually invading Swadia.(Not sure wether to include other factions or have 2 Huge ones)
Im looking for Suggestions about what you guys want. Its gonna be Single Player only. Im hoping to get premission to use most of the modles Ryu has once he comes online.
I will keep this updated with progress.
Started it today.
Unknown_Soldier, I think you will do a very nice job on this mod. Your smart. But here is what i think.

Time setting: 1257

I think you should have 2 big factions but have the nords have like smaller factions/groups within the nords like tribes. Since the nords are very barbaric. Swadia should remain 1 huge faction with cities that will support each other. So nords have tribes and Swadia has cities/towns. I can help you with some ideas if you will get a mic. Typing is a pain.

Good luck and hope I can help.

-Captain of the Mighty Knights house, a close friend to Unknown_Soldier, Ajentar
One more thing, if you dont want to do what I suggested for the nords, here is a better, improved plan.

1. Have a Nord Sea Landing Site. ( The heart of the Nord's presence in Swadia.)

2. Have slowly developing nord towns after a few (Ingame) weeks of gameplay. When the nords finished 1/2 settlements, they will start deploying a couple of warbands every 3 (Ingame) days to march to Swadia. This will give the player plenty of time to suit up and get prepared for the nords to start invading. If the nord warbands capture a swadian village, they can deploy 5-15 groups of nords with a nord sargent with it. If they capture castles they send parties of 20-30 with a nord warlord. Finally if they capture Towns they can deploy war parties (50-200) with a Jarl along side it. The objective of the mod will be to drive back and destroy the sea landings. If that is too hard then you will have to try and survive as many days as possible.

I almost forgot, you start off as a swadian who bets all of his money on a tournament. There are 2 ways you can start off the game.

1. You win the tournament and start off the mod with a random amount of gold ranging from 3000-6000 gold.

2. You lose the tournament and start off the mod with a random amount of gold ranging from 500-1500 gold.

Thats all I have for now, I hope you appreciate my thoughts. I spent quite a bit thinking up these ideas.
I was thinking the first Idea you had. I was thinking Swadia could be in the Area of Rhodok's and old Swadian Land, Nord Homeland, 1/2 Vaegir and a little of Khergit could be Nords, In between those I was thinking 4 "tribes" all are in a alliance and essentially a huge faction, or I was gonna do Swadia in their home land, Rhodoks not harmed,Khergit's are smaller from the Nords invading, Veagirs are pushed back to Rivacheg and the surrounding Land. Nords have a "outpost" so to speak in Sarrianad Lands where they can have influence.
Hmm, that sounds pretty good.
I like the idea of a splintered Nord faction, but only if there would be a way for them to cooperate properly from time to time. A bit like the marshal in a single faction from Native, but instead something for all the Nords, which would also allow them to stay together for more than just 2 days of marching towards a single village being raided, to allow coordinated attacks on multiple locations, if that'd be possible. 
If that works, you could also try to have the Swadians split up in houses, either the way it is in NI, or more like houses in a Song of Ice and Fire, which would mean more like different families of nobles, each holding their own part of Swadia.
The only problem I'm seeing, though, is that the Nords should be winning, no matter which side the player is on, if you want to show the actual Nord invasion into Swadia.

So all in all, a great idea, but it could have some issues.

P.S. For models, you can always contact me as well Wink
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Getting close to finishing all the troops for the factions. Im thinking of a way to do that but I dont think it possible. I will release a bare bones version in a couple days prob. I think it has a lot of potential.