Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban request
Hey at first guys,
at first i have to say that this is really embarrassing for me.
I get banned, because imarc7 scammed a bow from GeNf.
He told me that he would buy a bow, so i added all my stuff to help him.
If i had known, that marc would scame a bow, i never would helped him.
Some guys of you asking who is Freaky-Freddy.
I know that Marc has a little brother, maybe it his account.
But on IRC were 2 marcs, imarc7_Handy and imarc7_PC, i think he used both systems with differents steam accounts and writed with himself.
Senni asked me for any proves, that im was not involved in this. Well, i have not any, i did not know that he wanted to scamm a bow.
He told me, Sinister and Boss11 that he would buy a hurricane, and that he needed more stuff, so i wanted help him.
I will say thank you guys, who not blaspheme about me.
If anyone of you would be in this situation, you also don't know what to do.
But i have to say sorry to a guy, who happened all this shit. And it was more miserable, because he was on a wedding. I hope he was not worried and had fun on wedding.
Sorry GeNf for that what happened to you.

Greets Omphorus
Sry that i must write in this thread but Omphorus realy told me also that he want buy this bow and we can speak then after, omphorus often write with me and thought realy he buy it not scam the Person. Omphorus sayed when they had bought they speak about an sell, for me he had not now what imarc had done. Hope the devs decide right only some Facts from me Wink

your bossieee Big GrinDD
Takeo: you never stalk my profile?
boss11: nah Big Grin should i haha^^
Takeo: yeah you punk
boss11: you near my window and look at me or
Takeo: not just looking
Seems you have a lot to thank iMarc for. We're not entirely convinced but we do feel iMarc dragged you down with his sinking ship. You therefore are being given ONE more chance...

Unbanned.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus