Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NI Pink Slips
it s good idea
but I would like it this way
1. duelists can bring their best stuff of course but if they loose they walk away naked
2. One of devs should execute  this as they can do it easy
3. There should be a challenging thread started.
4. Prestige and disgrace points should  accompany this idea Prestige for won duels , disgrace for cowardice if u refuse a challenge
5. You can be challenged by everyone but its allowed to ignore these challengers which are lower  tier than You with no disgrace
  Disgrace would apply  only if You refused duel with equal tier
6. Challenging lower tier would not bring any prestige and could be ignored  too
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
[sub]off topic[/sub]
Sudoku, what is your signature trying to say in Latin? Because now it says "Love Fatherlands Our Law", so without grammar.
If you mean to say "love for the law of our fatherland", it should be "Legis amor Patriae nostrae".
[sub]/off topic[/sub]

Anyway, I don't think it's a good idea to have duels over gear or something, as the normal (non-tournament) gear in the game is aimed at fighting bots, not eachother, giving people unfair bonuses, like weapons with 60c, or piercing through shields, or knockdown, etc.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
its an original call of winged hussars from XVII century
Roughly it means  love to our fatherland is our right
sry fo going off topic
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX