Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.3.7 - Share The Wealth
Mass Effect 3 Distracted me however now I can get back to my duties of bashing Nords with my Hafted blade of justice. :3 Thanks for making it even better now! Long live the King!
There is no such thing as innocence only degrees of guilt.
Well I have just become Heavy Infantry and I cant buy Banded Armor.
I have updated game to 0.37. I downloaded new version and overwrote it on the old version.
So whats the problem?

And Its really bad that the amount of goods I find on the battlefield is reduced...
Let it be known that NordInvasion is now officialy Warband's first communism based mod!

Striped Armor is 81 on the website, but 54 armor ingame. Q_Q
(10-03-2012, 02:39 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Let it be known that NordInvasion is now officialy Warband's first communism based mod!

It's about time that we, the shield-bearers (the proletariat) rose up.
Captain_Stoogey
So say i get like 20 more lvls and kill someone and some else gets the legendary item?
  :o :o
(10-03-2012, 04:20 PM)Horst link Wrote: So say i get like 20 more lvls and kill someone and some else gets the legendary item?

I presume the legendary goes to the person that got the kill instead of it being randomly given to someone, I am not sure tbh.
I got a grinder helm without doing something, just standing around  Tongue
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
(10-03-2012, 04:20 PM)Horst link Wrote: So say i get like 20 more lvls and kill someone and some else gets the legendary item?

That's exactly the point and the genius of this new patch, dunno what's your class, but if you played hard mod you will know that the shielders didn't gain anything but did all the job  Big Grin

It's a real good thing that we share our loot, noob can have good things without killing high tier bots, now you will learned to play as a team, no more interest to play as a selfish rambo....
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
(10-03-2012, 07:19 AM)Bloody_Lancaster link Wrote: Well I have just become Heavy Infantry and I cant buy Banded Armor.
I have updated game to 0.37. I downloaded new version and overwrote it on the old version.
So whats the problem?

Not sure if joking, but if serious, it is because Banded Mail Armor is for Commandos and Knights only. Hopefully this will change in the future, seeing as it has been rendered obsolete by the patch, but then again, it would be confusing seeing a bunch of heavy infantry players in banded mail (which used to represent high-end armor and still gives off an impression of being high tier due to its use by Knights).
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Quote:That's exactly the point and the genius of this new patch, dunno what's your class, but if you played hard mod you will know that the shielders didn't gain anything but did all the job 

It's a real good thing that we share our loot, noob can have good things without killing high tier bots, now you will learned to play as a team, no more interest to play as a selfish rambo....
And now a pure medic with 4 slots full of heal packs make sense. He gets loot for helping everybody.  Big Grin
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day