Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.3.7 - Share The Wealth
(10-03-2012, 07:59 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: [quote author=Bloody_Lancaster link=topic=1821.msg15581#msg15581 date=1331363975]
Well I have just become Heavy Infantry and I cant buy Banded Armor.
I have updated game to 0.37. I downloaded new version and overwrote it on the old version.
So whats the problem?

Not sure if joking, but if serious, it is because Banded Mail Armor is for Commandos and Knights only. Hopefully this will change in the future, seeing as it has been rendered obsolete by the patch, but then again, it would be confusing seeing a bunch of heavy infantry players in banded mail (which used to represent high-end armor and still gives off an impression of being high tier due to its use by Knights).
[/quote]

Thanks for Answer Smile
I was serious because some people said that Heavy inf would have banded armor. (and as I'm noob I believe almost everithing Big Grin)
I really approve of this patch. We stand a more reasonable chance now as a team, as Commanders are now valuable tanks. It's still very hard to beat the waves and not very useful for level 39+ to hang around in Normal servers, but fun all the same. Other than that, each crafting class now has useful things to craft and sell and each supporting class has their own use. Maps are looking better, all in all it's starting to feel more and more like a proper balanced game Smile

Some things I really look forward to and hope will be implemented in the (far) future:
1. More useful armors and better organisation of them/division between classes.
2. Small note: more regular weapons for sale in the 'useful but not that great' cathegory. Especially clubs!
3. An 'extra' Normal mode which has waves up to the Nord King (or whatever the term is in M&B).
4. The campaign mode of course Tongue
Guys it says you found 1xBent sword while playin but it doesn't effect my account.
(12-03-2012, 08:26 PM)fatihper link Wrote: Guys it says you found 1xBent sword while playin but it doesn't effect my account.

Bug section.
Has the droprate been reduced? When I used to solo a match I would get like 80x old boots and stuff now I only get 30 at the most. Is this on purpose?
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
it probably got lowered yes , i'm also wondering about the grinder helmet

Grinder Helmet:

Head armor 53

Usable by Sergeant , Commando.

(Never got the Infantry 50% armor Boost)

i guess we just have to wait for a hotfix though , i really want to use it again :/
Is there a bigger chance to Get the loot if you get the kill or is it COMPLETELY random?
(13-03-2012, 10:32 PM)Darkza link Wrote: it probably got lowered yes , i'm also wondering about the grinder helmet

Grinder Helmet:

Head armor 53

Usable by Sergeant , Commando.

(Never got the Infantry 50% armor Boost)

i guess we just have to wait for a hotfix though , i really want to use it again :/

I hope it stays useless forever! Grinder Helmet is the ugliest thing You can put on Your head. Swadian melee boys look so much better in Great Helmets!
grinder helmet fits the striped armor tough Tongue
(14-03-2012, 12:52 PM)Zetus link Wrote: I hope it stays useless forever! Grinder Helmet is the ugliest thing You can put on Your head. Swadian melee boys look so much better in Great Helmets!

I dont care soo much for the looks , i'm just saying that it's a good helm compared to the other Sergeant helmets.
But now the Sergeant Marketplace helmets are stronger And cheaper :/