Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.3.7 - Share The Wealth
Jotne still crush through with Javs?
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
(08-03-2012, 10:08 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: [quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=1821.msg15387#msg15387 date=1331241154]
We have a delightful community here who never EVER moan at us  :Smile we love yoooouuuu... well... some of you  Tongue
[...]
I wish I knew how to quit you, Nord Invasion.
[...]
[/quote]

Seems like I know a pretty failsafe way.  Tongue

Patch sounds amazing, nicely done.
This mod becomes too awesome, guess i ll need to make a new account and start playing NI from scratch again.  :-\

With Regards,
The PK servers have been updated.
(08-03-2012, 10:24 PM)FinKone link Wrote: Jotne still crush through with Javs?
You sure you weren't being whacked by their hammer? Their javs haven't been able to crush through for quite a few patches now...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(08-03-2012, 10:14 PM)minippl link Wrote: [quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=1821.msg15387#msg15387 date=1331241154]
[quote author=Tennenoth link=topic=1821.msg15386#msg15386 date=1331241096]
[quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=1821.msg15382#msg15382 date=1331241011]
[quote author=Tennenoth link=topic=1821.msg15379#msg15379 date=1331240968]
I assume the armour values are not updated for the website so we have to manually increase the values by 50% ourselves (for the time being/forever)?
this is a lot of work for the team so please wait just a wee while before moaning at us  Wink
[/quote]

How can you misconstruve that as moaning? It was a simple question. You guys must get more abuse than the cRPG lot if you instantly think that was a whinge! Hahahaa!
[/quote]
We have a dreadful community here who always moans at us  :Smile we hate yoooouuuu... well... besides minippl Tongue
[/quote]

Awww, how sweet love you too
[/quote]

See Mini! You are liked!!! (Mini has been scarred in the past and thinks that people hate her).

And on a more relevant point, can't wait to try the armour buff! Woot!
(08-03-2012, 10:06 PM)Kriegstofu link Wrote: hey, you could make the iron greaves infantry only like they were before, so we also get more leg armor Smile

Who cares about leg armour? This fear mongering from Skyrim has gone far enough. (I tend to get shot in the face, so I mean this seriously.)

Quote:You sure you weren't being whacked by their hammer? Their javs haven't been able to crush through for quite a few patches now...
Valks and Jotne with javs in their hand are able to crush through
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
(08-03-2012, 08:49 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote:
  • All Infantry only available armors has had their armor values increased by 50%.

What about "Everyone" Armours?  I would call banded mail a good example of "Infantry only" armour and I have my sights on it but the armour rating isn't even listed.  Does it get buffed?
Banded Mail is not infantry only, therefore it does not receive a buff.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I'm going to go ahead and assume no. It's usable by knights also. So it kinda sucks for someone like me who spent the time and money (before the patch way back when it was even more expensive) to not have it justified. We may get lucky and they change it though
worthless_Babycakes  oh lord my swords out