Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.3.7 - Share The Wealth
(09-03-2012, 08:53 PM)Kriegstofu link Wrote: Since Banded sucks for Infantry now, make it usable by heavy infantry already.

We need also now more commando armors since most are not usable

ir you could disable both lamellar armors for cavalry, so that banded mail is heavy inf, lamellar armor sergeant, heavy lamellar armor commando

I sent this to Worm but it should be here too I think

Well I really do like the buff and everything but it has made most craftable armours worthless for infantry.  So as a commando unless you have the connections and money for striped you are restricted to the four commando armours which honestly aren't that impressive.
I think that patch moved things forward, but our legs need to catch up with us.  It makes no sense that my green Surcoat over Mail has more protection than plate armour and 90% of everything else. 

Please consider this.  I trust that you will come up with something (I hesitantly suggest alloting the "Everyone" armours among the classes?)

Lethwin Far Seeker

Messages In This Thread
Re: Client Release 0.3.7 - Share The Wealth - by Mordred Wulfchylde - 08-03-2012, 10:08 PM
Re: Client Release 0.3.7 - Share The Wealth - by Lethwin_Far_Seeker - 09-03-2012, 10:04 PM