Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

website down
I'm not sure if this is a scheduled website maintenance, or the site is being updated, but it has been down for some time now. i would appreciate any response to why the site is down at the moment.
Error 404: Signature not found
nevermind, the website loads, but i cannot access profile (user/pass) and the server will not update profile... the servers occasionally reset, although it takes quite awhile.
ill check back in awhile, i'm going to take a nap. :-\
At about 12 BST there was a website glitch that caused people to duplicate items (although some people are saying that it happened yesterday). Because of this initially the trading part of the website had to be taken down to stop people abusing this further, but to provide actual maintenance to the website they had to take down the whole thing. Currently because of the scale of the trades that has taken place & the glitch itself, there is no set time on when the website will become active once more.

Also because of the abuse that players had done to the trading system a role back was required, but no actual time has been set to when it will be rolled back to, we speculate that it will be around 2 days.

If you feel the need to get constant updates you can join IRC, but please don't ask "Is the website back up?" as your first question.
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?topic=15932.0.html

Topic Closed.
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!