Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

report "putnamehere10"
Time: 12am CT

All he did in the game was throwing axes around the refill ammo boxes and health refill areas, so that it becomes impossible to click on those refills, while harassing other players around and contributed nothing to the game.
Confirm that,sorry no screenies,but 15 people reported him I believe.The guy was a complete jerk,acted like he was on something,or only ten years old,hard to tell.
Sorry I didn't get a pic I'm new to reporting and will next time.  Putyournamehere10 was flooding the tops of the health pots, archer reload boxes and the horse trough with throwing axes so that when players ran up they couldn't access it without first unequipping their weapons an then picking up all the axes and throwing them away.  This was no accident he did it several times after many players asked him to stop.  Time was just prior to 12:05 CST on Saturday March 10.  Server was NI_Normal_W_US for the Mountain Outpost map.  :'(  :'(
Sorry, I just started a separate thread at the same time about him and after it posted I saw this.  Other thread has time, server, date info.
I merged both topics.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Unfortunately there are only a few reports, not enough for me to act on without screenshots I'm afraid. Locking the thread.