Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

VLKA_Sphinx_
Player Name : VLKA_Sphinx_
ID : 5885

Could I be unbanned pretty please ? I know I messed up, won't happen again. I will not abuse my powers anymore to add items in my inventory or to steal from others, I will stop being AFK in-game and leeching on my undercover alts. I will stop changing drop rates on the servers I play on to obtain more rare materials (like Damascus Steel). I will stop admin bombing servers when they are at the last spawn wave and I won't reset people anymore because they really annoy me (sorry again!).

I understand it might cost me my rank, but at least I want to keep playing this mod. I put so many hours in...

Thank you for your time,

Sphinx
My trust + your abuse = ban

Why on earth should I unban you?? You knew the rules, you even told your team to follow the rules on a regular basis! Bloody hypocrite! So come on, entertain me, why should we let you continue playing NI?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Well I did put a lot of time making NI a better place .. until recently.

What I did in the past must count for something ... CoWorm would give me another chance , hell Jez would laugh about it. But no, you banned me without a warning :X
I'll talk to Hande or Barristan later on, maybe they'll unban me.
Neither worm or jez are here... why you think their opinion would matter is beyond me. remember what happened with scarlet blades???

And you know barristan's opinion on dev shopping so go on, message him...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Can you at least transfer my equipment (what is legit, so not the EK or the hurricane but the bear armor set at least) to Winter ?
HA! You so funny...

No.

Why on earth would I do anything to transfer equipment from your account?
- Fingus
[Image: 1058570616.jpg]

Bad sphinx.. bad..
Well since I don't see the point of trying anymore ... Jsut for you Hande

+1
No!