Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Items Missing
I just logged on the AU server and find out that all my items where the default items i have only lost one thing (That i know of so far) and that is my hand item now i dont know the name of them but the only thing i do know of is that it starts with a O (I think) i traded VLKA_Sheathe for them onces he gets back im going to ask him if he knows the name of them.

All so this is the Truth just for anyone out there thinking that im bullshitting
MadMan - Sniper 48

EUReKA - Commando 42

WildMadMan - Heavy Skirmisher 33

GirlGamer - Heavy Crossbowman 20
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...932.0.html

whole game data was rolled back for a day because there was a game breaking bug that would have destroyed the economy and given individuals millions worth of crafting materials to play with.
Read up on the forum to get the idea of what it is.
You either:
-Lost your items if you aquired them up to ~24 hours before the rollback. There is a day left of double experience and gold drops. Abuse it! You can make significant progress and earn a lot more than what you earned in the rolled back time.
-Didn't equip them and didn't check your nord invasion website (which would be evident by the fact you still had your boots/gauntlets, head armor and support slot when you spawned) Fix for this is to log in and just change your equipment.

I assume it's a bit of either so you'll need to find some gear again. Play nordinvasion today and enjoy the double xp! It's worth it.
ON_iBlue - Master Peltast:
1 x Prince
1 x War Marshall
ON_InvisibleBlue - Sniper
Actually, due to the rollback, everyone's inventory got switched back to that of a new recruit. Don't worry though, your stuff is still right there, you just need to equip it again.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
You even got 500 gold for free by selling those recruit items  Big Grin
We're too good to you...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
When we'll be able to play without this cRPG Launcher, cause it doesn't work for me.
CRPG launcher doesn't work anymore as intended.
Download new version, use the patch on the forums then use the version only for nord invasion.
That seems to solve all the problems.
ON_iBlue - Master Peltast:
1 x Prince
1 x War Marshall
ON_InvisibleBlue - Sniper
I also have items missing, and SS bow and a normal barricade. I lost these items well after the 24 hour rollback. I hadn't been playing for 2 weeks, now i have come back onto my archer, and im missing my Sharpshooter's bow and a normal barricade, though i still have my bear armor and all other previous items. Im not sure exactly what happened, maybe there was a glitch and items were deleted, but i certainly hadn't sold anything, infact, i only have 300g, previously i had around 5000g.
Im not sure what this is, whether it is somehow a deliberate steeling of items, or whether the website glitched after the m&B update, but I lack my SS bow and a barricade and alot of money. NOTE - I have searched all four of my accounts and i dont have any of these things on either one. Please help me get my items back as i traded alot of moneys worth of items for the SS bow. Thanks!
Quote:    2013-07-28 14:42:21 - The_Bandit_King gave XxYOLOSWAG4JESUSxX 1 Sharpshooter Bow

2013-07-28 14:42:21 - The_Bandit_King gave XxYOLOSWAG4JESUSxX 1197 gold

2013-07-28 14:44:42 - The_Bandit_King gave XxYOLOSWAG4JESUSxX 1 Barricade