Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

melee exp
I have a simple question lads ;

"Is there any harm if I start purchasing Melee exp after T4 to get to level 52 faster?"
DB_Merarches- Legionnaire
DB_Kratos - Master Peltast
DB_ - Warden

Loots:

17.11.2017 - Dark Gothic Greaves
No, and it is recommended because purchasing Melee XP will raise your characters Strength, much like how purchasing Ranged XP will raise your characters Agility.
The only harm is that you won't be able to spend that exp on ranged/gold or a support class, but you can always earn more.

Thanks Smile But, isnt AGI necessary aswell? o.O cuz afaik STR slows you down...
DB_ - Warden

Loots:

Only weight and having multiple shields on your back slows you down.

You can only have 30 strength and 30 agility max.
rly? i have 30 str and 30 agi already Big Grin Then Melee it is! go go go! thanks to all!
DB_ - Warden

Loots:

I actually read somewhere that each strenght point increases bow damage as well as melee damage.
Ideally an archer will max out strenght after reaching tier 3 regardless of his agility to have more damage per shot killing low level nords easier (on body hit) and having max damage for your tier when you hit 32 and go hardmode
ON_iBlue - Master Peltast:
1 x Prince
1 x War Marshall
ON_InvisibleBlue - Sniper
I can assure you str does not make the bows hurt more. You may be thinking of native where more str allows for more power draw which increases damage.
Each point of strength adds 1/5 of a point of damage for bows, melee, and throwing, but not crossbows.

It's fairly negligible though, since health is 35 + 2 * Ironflesh + Strength.