Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Best armor
I just got to commando class and for now i'm using the market armor.
I got 150k gold and i want to know what's the best armor that i can buy with that money (i'm talking aboth full armor: head,gloves,body and shoes.)
I can also get more but i prefer not to waset more than that.
Tnx for everyone  ;D
To be honost you wont really get any better armor with that amount of gold.

Lets see what is consinderd a serious improvement over every slot compared to marketplace gear.

Gloves - Plate Mittens  (50-90k)
Boots - First upgrade is Swadian Boots and thats about 600k i thought?
Armor - Striped or Heavy Lammenar now got the same stats, they are going for quite cheap now for about 200-300k
Helmet - Grinder is an improved upon the marketplace T4 one and is about 30-40k?
(23-07-2013, 08:15 PM)Punishment™ link Wrote: To be honost you wont really get any better armor with that amount of gold.

Lets see what is consinderd a serious improvement over every slot compared to marketplace gear.

Gloves - Plate Mittens  (50-90k)
Boots - First upgrade is Swadian Boots and thats about 600k i thought?
Armor - Striped or Heavy Lammenar now got the same stats, they are going for quite cheap now for about 200-300k
Helmet - Grinder is an improved upon the marketplace T4 one and is about 30-40k?
So practicly i need a mio?
You dont need to buy everything at once  Tongue take it in steps.
If I were you, I would stick with the marketplace boots, Plate Boots/Iron Greaves give 20 foot armour, and cost 14k. Or you could pay 500-600k for swadian boots, which only give 22 foot armour
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
And plate mittens aren't really that necessary, you can also do with hourglass gauntlets (20-30k I think) or Wisby Gauntlets (10k).
I'd suggest going for the body armor, either the Striped armor, or the Heavy Lamellar (lamellar looks better! ;D), which are quite an investment, but are also worth it.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I second the body armor bit. It gives you the best bang for your buck. After that I'd get a good helmet.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

you could probably give someone an offer of yr 150k for swady hvy lam, and they might take it. Everyone has lost their minds, and theyre hungry for gold
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Body armour and head armour are probably the most important things. The market place helemts are quite good and they only cost 9k
Come at the king Best not miss.