Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

class ideas =D
I have many new class ideas:
Paladin tree: these are cavs that can only use swords but they can use medikits and heavy armor. tier 1 gallant, tier 2 brave, tier 3 Paladin.

Rogue tree: these are footmen with throwing weapons and 1h that have low armor and health but insane athletics and the abiltity to become invisible for 10 sec (press Q). tier 1 thief, tier 2 rogue, tier 3 assasin

Ranger tree: those are archers with heavy bows, daggers and horses with light armor. tier 1 scout, tier 2 wanderer, tier 3 ranger

Guardian tree: these are heavily armored crossbowmen with maces. tier 1 crossbowman, tier 2 arbalestrier, tier 3 guardian

however we make it so only one troop line can be used Smile what do you think?

Battle engineer: these are medium infantrymen with maces and basic engineer abilities. tier 1 skirmish engineer, tier 2 battle engineer, tier 3 war engineer.
That´s kind of complicated i think , and a hard and long piece of work for the devps
You can already do most of these.. paladin just go cavalry and don't use a lance and replace with a med kit, or hybrid commando/mounted soldier.

Ranger and rogue classes can be a hybrid of sniper/heavy infantry.

Guardian could be sergeant/heavy longbowman, as archery classes give crossbows.

For battle engineer just go commando and pick engineer as support class.

These are all if you max class, you can hybrid with lower classes but still, you can already do these.  Wink

Except for making rouge invisibility, you cannot really do that in the m&b engine as far as I know, and I'm sure it wouldn't be nice to not be able to see where you're aiming either.  :Smile
Auf Blut gebaut
But... That's the beauty of this game and the ability to make hybrid classes. Why bother putting all that work in to implement these new classes, when you have pointed out yourself that they all have parallel hybrid classes you can make yourself with the current class system?
The Nords are coming; we are waiting.
--------------Vlka Fenryka<----------------
(25-03-2012, 12:41 AM)Diablo link Wrote: You can already do most of these.. paladin just go cavalry and don't use a lance and replace with a med kit, or hybrid commando/mounted soldier.

Ranger and rogue classes can be a hybrid of sniper/heavy infantry.

Guardian could be sergeant/heavy longbowman, as archery classes give crossbows.

For battle engineer just go commando and pick engineer as support class.

These are all if you max class, you can hybrid with lower classes but still, you can already do these.  Wink

Except for making rouge invisibility, you cannot really do that in the m&b engine as far as I know, and I'm sure it wouldn't be nice to not be able to see where you're aiming either.  :Smile
for paladin I tried and does not work
and my bad about hybrids for the most part
I think that the game lacks  fighter like Skirmisher, but with an emphasis on two-handed weapon...  Wink

Quote:Character stats at Zweihander:
One handed 60
Two handed 190
Polearm 60
Archery 20
Crossbow 20
Throwing 170
Power draw 1
Power throw 6
Power strike 5
Ironflesh 7
Athletics 9
Shield 1
Just a quick observation are the class trees 4 tiers long not 3?
(14-04-2012, 09:42 AM)Jeremiah The 12th link Wrote: Just a quick observation are the class trees 4 tiers long not 3?
This was made a long, very long time ago.
Back then there were only three tiers