Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Warband 1.157!
We will patch NI to 1.157 as soon as we can.

For now we just have to wait.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
I've found a solution and it was easy as pie

On your steam application, go to the 'games' dropdown (not tab) and select 'add a non-steam game'
CRPG should be an option to add. Tick the checkbox next to crpg launcher, and click 'add game'. Now you can launch the crpg launcher through steam, and it'll have your steam overlay active.

We put a launcher in your launcher so you can launch while you launch.

I also renamed crpg launcher to 'Nord Invasion' so that people can actually tell when i'm playing NI versus some other module of M&B, rather handy for those steam friends who think i'm playing when I'm actually doing Napoleonic Wars or something.
My Characters:
SOS_Valkyrie - Skirmisher
SOS_Shield_Maiden - Infantry

Contact me!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197995503656/
(25-07-2013, 06:41 AM)Sodapop link Wrote:I've found a solution and it was easy as pie

On your steam application, go to the 'games' dropdown (not tab) and select 'add a non-steam game'
CRPG should be an option to add. Tick the checkbox next to crpg launcher, and click 'add game'. Now you can launch the crpg launcher through steam, and it'll have your steam overlay active.

We put a launcher in your launcher so you can launch while you launch.

I also renamed crpg launcher to 'Nord Invasion' so that people can actually tell when i'm playing NI versus some other module of M&B, rather handy for those steam friends who think i'm playing when I'm actually doing Napoleonic Wars or something.

That's actually a great idea.
I've also used the NI icon and i'll probably stay on this for a long while even if it's patched Smile
Thanks for sharing!
ON_iBlue - Master Peltast:
1 x Prince
1 x War Marshall
ON_InvisibleBlue - Sniper
^ If you guys still don't have the overlay even by adding crpg as a non steam game do this : go to control panel, system and security, change user account control (right under action center) and put it to "never notify", should work now, if it doesn't restart your pc and there you go
Only people who don't deserve legendaries loot them. - YuriTheRed

I looted 3 legendaries so this is most definitely true.