Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release: 0.5.1 'Shields Up!'
Ok so i dont know how to make a thread so im doing it here
When do you think the Nord Invasion release for the Singleplayer version be released (Singleplayer Version meaning play with your house in Singleplayer)
Characters - Veltarin - Nijazza - Hamburger - Jazza1198Arc

Total Amount of Loot received from the 'Generous' Nords...

Whoa thats immpossible, Closest to that is PW.
Which one do I download??? .-. ive downloaded two of them. I don't know what to do haha
Mine crashes everytime I try to open it now.. lol
(02-08-2013, 01:56 AM)Dr_Doom link Wrote:Mine crashes everytime I try to open it now.. lol
the same thing happened to me, try extracting the file to your "my documents" or someplace, then copying and pasting it into the module folder.
hope this helps, Iceblock
Error 404: Signature not found
You tried using the AutoUpdater instead?
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
yeah, but my antivirus freaks out when it tries to download an update, and deletes it. Sad
but the manual install still works Smile
Error 404: Signature not found
Need some help with random crashes got 1,153 ver. updated
that's my rgl log
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
(04-08-2013, 12:11 AM)Iceblock link Wrote:yeah, but my antivirus freaks out when it tries to download an update, and deletes it. Sad
but the manual install still works Smile

Have the same problem. Is there an way to fix this? I would really like to use the AutoUpdater.
I think that the new cade system needs a little tweaking. I like the concept of more shielding and less cading, but I've been on normal all day and the farthest I've seen were troopers -- the bots just crush through the cades like they're a pile of twigs.  :-\