Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: How do you feel about the new behavior for ranged Nords?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It's fine as is
28.57%
10 28.57%
It should be removed (Post why)
20.00%
7 20.00%
The cooldown on their volleys is too low (They should wait for more time between forced attacks, post time)
31.43%
11 31.43%
Archer ammo or Thrower ammo should be increased/decreased (Post which one(s) and why)
17.14%
6 17.14%
These specific weapons should be excluded from the script (Post which ones(s) and why)
2.86%
1 2.86%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New Feature Discussion, Ranged Behavior
makes crossbowmen a bit pointless.. may aswell just go sniper.. we excell at shooting ranged units.. but.. if they're volleying you 24/7.. you can't peek, one of the crossbows most valuable abilities.. then they run out of ammo fast and just rush the cade to die by slashers.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
yup!!  ...and  the assis spam you with coconuts to death, not many hard Server Groups came to further stages :/
Hahaha, thought i'd share this for fun! Big Grin

Legionnare, throwable discus, seeming as rangers fire 24/7, throw a discus, curve it around the cade you're hiding behind, it deals no damage, but knocks down everything it hits for 3-4 seconds and hits multiple units.

This makes it so that when the rangers are knocked down, our range can shoot them Big Grin.

Just for fun.

But still an idea.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
i feel that this way of ranged behavior solves problems but also makes new ones. one problem it solves it that it stops ranged nords from getting stuck or just standing around and making the round last a lot longer. but it also creates a problem by that it makes the ranged waste their ammo by just shooting at walls and they aren't as much of a problem anymore. also it makes archers/crossbowmen a bit redundant as their is no need to peek out anymore as the range just waste their ammo and run the the shield wall. but one major problem is the new assassins. the new way of auto throw for them means that they teleport through walls to the team within seconds and wipes them instantly. i have played on several servers yesterday and today and the only time i got passed assassins was when i was in the official event yesterday with all the admins and devs with all the gear most public servers don't have, so to get passed them would be a major achievement  in its self.
so overall i feel that this solves some problems but unfortunately creates a lot more problems to fix.
WS House
The changes that Banks has suggested is a step in the right direction in my opinion. The ammo on ranged units was used too quickly. Increasing intervals should help out the crossbowman as well. The new changes are a little harsh right now but with some changes I think they will work out quite well.
Okay, new plan after hearing about performance issues and some brainstorming:

Archer ammo (nord arrows, nord barbed, nord bodkin 20, 20, 30 -> 40, 45, 50)

Archer volley interval time 2 -> 6 seconds

Thrower volley interval time 4 -> 10 seconds

On spawn, all agents are assigned to division 5 as part of an awkward way of getting delays to work.

Every x seconds (5-8), subtract 1 from the division until they get to division 1, stop subtracting.

THEN, when they are division 1, volleys are activated, but:

Bots will have a chance of not firing along with the volley anyway

Multiprojectile throwing weapons are not guaranteed except on bosses (not their minions).

Either smoke bombs are not guaranteed on bots that use them or their melee weapons are nerfed a bit.

Might take a while though, busy today.
Why not give several kind of quivers (with different amount of arrows, maybe from 20 to 45 ), so that half of the wave attack early at melee, and the rest keep waiting longer, fighting against swadian crossbowmen and archers ? This could be a compromise between the old and the new behavior. Just an idea.

But anyway, I prefer the new behavior, Nord waves are attacking and invading, not showing up near a wall/high wall/fortress and wait for swadians to show themselves.
Even with this new behavior sharpshooters and archers can be useful since they can shoot from far when the new wave comes, and dodge volleys each 5-6 seconds. They can help slashers at shieldwall, and they can neutralise ranged bots who are aiming at players.