Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New idea: Stone Cade !!!
All that barricades are going down very fast ,whats about a new one ???A Stone Cade....Very strong , but expensive to craft !!!
Pls  post our ideas below
Good luck with quickly setting that up. Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I mean when you put down a bunch of stones, it'll take you a while to make a barricade from it, a lot more than a wooden one.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(28-07-2013, 08:07 PM)Maroon link Wrote:I mean when you put down a bunch of stones, it'll take you a while to make a barricade from it, a lot more than a wooden one.
nah may it should take 5 secs longer thats right  my friend
Find a model senni could use, that's almost the only thing that matter.
Thatsmybanana : Good job YunYun

[spoiler=Naughty Yuri]
[Image: 1B9EnSS.png]
[Image: yurii.png]
[Image: yuriiih.png]
[Image: yurij.png]
Stone seems like lt would be to heavy and big, iron might be a better option.
Come at the king Best not miss.
but Iron is heavier then Stone though if i'm mistaken, and Stones does sound reasonable since they only used Iron in weapons and armours and in some cases as reinforcements on doors and gates. probably Reason why you don't have Iron Castles.
Or seeing as stone is easily broken and the strength of waves upon wave descend upon them mean they would break quickly make it out of steel ? Expensive and very strong. Perhaps use Armour plates.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
(01-08-2013, 03:27 AM)KennethR link Wrote:but Iron is heavier then Stone though if i'm mistaken
It depends on what kind of stone you're talking about.  Wink

I think it could look like a deployable shield and/or it could work like "This many stones/iron bars, that big is the barricade".
Playing NI since December 2011
Something like this?
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8