Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hypernoma is AFG!
Good evening to the wonderful NI community,

Due to time constraints over the next month, I am afraid I will simply not be around NI on a regular basis. I would therefore like to point out that sending me PM's will result in a very lengthy wait for a response! I will try to answer them when I have time but I have no idea when that will be! Beyond that, I will be out of the country as of the 24th of July and not back until sometime mid-August. The likelihood of a response at all during this period is unlikely.

Senni has taken over the running of the house tournament so please direct all queries and tournament related matters to him.

Please report any map issues to Hande, Yuri or Benschie or use the map bug section of the forum.

If you have any complaints re admins please address your concerns to Barristan.

Other than that, good luck to all those competing in the house tournament and I hope everyone has a wonderful and stress free summer! I look forward to playing some NI again in august when my schedule will finally be clear!

Love,

Hypernoma
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Aww who am i guna play the NI drinking game with now.... But real life comes first. RIP Hypernoma
[Image: cGo2Y67.gif]
Loots - Cherry:1 Sir_Cherry:3 Walls_In_Windows:1 Aceventurier:5 
RIP, HAH! I bet he's just planning on being so drunk in the coming weeks that he won't be able to function!
Start the game already!
I have the NY bar in less than a month... that being said, one month today I hope to be splendidly drunk and plan on remaining in such a state for a good few days/weeks.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Learn the world and the world will teach you.
Wusel @ Omnia
Ok, I'm back and attempting to swim through the mass of emails and PMs I have received... I will attempt to address all tonight but no promises...
- Fingus
Welcome back!
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
Ah now that you're back I am leaving - too bad Sad
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri
Welcome back Smile
Loots: 0