Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Crafted Item Prices for selling in Marketplace
I think there should be some more value to crafted items in the marketplace

For example, as a beginning blacksmith, I can craft Sharp Arrows at L2 and sell them in the marketplace for 700. Not a bad way to get some cash if I want to skip the AH.

However, at L3, I can make a Military Scythe. It has a 0 gold value if I just sell it on the marketplace.  Auctions end up being around 300. I don't know the levels of prices for further items up the skill tree.

I would think that crafted items should go for about the same value as an equivalent item on the marketplace, rather than only being worth anything on the AH. This might help with the AH somewhat, because a lot of those lower crafting items are heavily offered at inconsistent prices. Just look at Leather Jerkins.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

The problem with the Jerkins is that there are more of them than there are Swadians to wear them. Tongue
Start the game already!
And that's my point. If it had a reasonable market value, people might just sell them rather than auction them.  I think it a problem with the craftable one because people trying to get to high crafting levels have TONS of them, and if you're starting out, the money from can that really help you out, instead of just having the price driven down.  I anything you craft should just be sellable to the marketplace for the same price as an equivalent item you could buy from the marketplace.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

You are talking of very low crafting, the meaning of these craft is not to make money but to allow you to level up.
Then once you reach higher level you will make money with crafting (less than before but still money).

If you want to make money as low level, best is to sold basics mats like bent sword, sticks and boots. Or if you want to level up a bit and make money, you craft them and sell the results, cloth, metal, wood.

Otherwise this is too exploitable, you could make tons of gold easy with crafting.
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
I support this, there are really too many items being crafted for too small a community. So atleast a portion of what it costed me to make the item to get in return from selling to marketplace, like 50% would be fair I guess, unless anyone has any other suggestions.

Or just make materials x5 harder to get/drop rate, but to compensate, give x5 the xp to balance it out, this would get the abundance of crafted items off the AH, as right now a lot of crafted items have almost no value. With this in mind though, the crafting trees might need changed/switched around a little bit.
Auf Blut gebaut
the problem is that low crafting  items is ruined by mass production. mine suggestion is to give its some value but to high (so people will mass produce it) but not to low so beginning cant get some hard needed  money.
the disadvantage of long lines is that people get lost in the text