Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Psychological thrillers
I've been watching psychological thrillers lately and really enjoying them.

In the last few days I've watched Black Swan, American Physco (Which was unexpectedly funny) and The Shining. I also have The Machinist and The Silence Of The Lambs lined up for future viewing.

Please suggest any must see psychological thrillers thankyou  Big Grin
The original Hitcher from the '80s.
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
I'm really bad at coming up with good movies on demand, can never remember what I've seen or not, but I'll toss a few out.

Recently saw all the films about Hannibal myself, thought all 4 where quite good, Silence of the Lambs is of course the best though, but I recommend all of them really.

Machinist is also a incredibly good movie, reminds me that I have to see it again soon, been a while.

Shutter Island if you haven't seen it, was surprised at how good that movie was. Also quite recently saw a movie called Session 9, could also recommend that as it was quite good.

Bit off the psychological thriller mark. But I also highly recommend [Rec] and [Rec]2, saw them quite recently and was incredibly surprised by them. It's one of those handheld cam movies though so not for everyone I guess.
(24-03-2012, 01:27 AM)BigBird link Wrote: The Shining

Yes, and any other film made by Stanley Kubrick (although not all psychological thrillers Tongue). Wasn't The Shining psychological horror, btw?

I recently watched Pandorum which is an SF thriller but also heavily psychological. It's about a couple of astronauts who wake up from cryo-sleep in a huge spaceship while suffering from amnesia. During the film they discover more about the ship as they explore it and slowly regain their memory while also finding out what happened to the planet Earth and the human race. A bunch of surprising plot-twists and cool encounters involved Smile
Pandorum is bleeding awesome! Best sci-fi in a long while.

Also remembered two of my all time favorites. Funny Games, by Michael Haneke. Can only vouch for the US remake as I haven't gotten around to see the French original. But this movie is incredibly good. Haneke also has another of my favorites, this however is only in French but it's very good. Caché, very slow and uneventful film, but it gets to you in a very special way. Recommend both of them very strongly!
Don't know those, but the description from Funny Games makes it seem like a sort of Saw movie, which I found incredibly boring Tongue
Thanks for all the replies I have seen very few that have been mentioned this is great  8)
I would recommend Oldboy if you haven't seen it. You won't regret it.
Paranormal activity FTW Big Grin
Im looking for things that mess with my head more than try to scare me.