Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

unban the game
but i'am change my steam's password

pls open my ban pls :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Stop this crap about hacked steam account. It was you who made all these chars to get their money.

Now tell me why I should unban you after what you have done.

hande did you know my nordinvasion passoword is hacked i'am not lying my nordinvasion passaword is hacked and i don't know who do it pls believe me . i know it you know my password but you know i don't know my password  >Sad
Maybe it is best if you talk your own language and we get someone to translate it for us..
Yalan söylemek sana birşey kazandırmaz, ne kadar uzatırsan o kadar zor açılır banın, ben olsam biraz daha dürüst olurdum yöneticilere karşı.

Lying wont get you to somewhere , the longer you lie the harder you get unbanned , I would be more honest to the Staff team..
DB_Merarches- Legionnaire
DB_Kratos - Master Peltast
DB_ - Warden

Loots:

17.11.2017 - Dark Gothic Greaves
yaa yalan söylemiorum ama
2 days ago,we talked with emir and I help him about update,then he cant join any server,he dont play this game for a long time,I know,like I said he return game 2-3 days ago,we talked on skype,I am sure he didnt anything about cheating,I asked him old nordinvasion password,password contain short and only numbers,then I am sure his account hacked,beacuse this problem happened before about 2-3 guys who I know.  these informations I know,regards
Solved. Locking.