Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report:sunnyj756
That wasn't a mistake. You just purposely lied. Because if you're claiming your as thoughtless as you seem to be maybe you should have asked for clarification.
Quote: Also this is my first post on a report so point out mistakes if u likeĀ  Tongue
You both should stop now, a dev will sort this soon.
Wusel @ Omnia
Dev's who may be reading this post, I was in the server at the time this all went down, and upon seeing this thread on the forums I knew I had to say something...
Sunnyj756 was being what some would call a dick head, going too far on the insults and generally decreasing everyone else's NI experience. Let me state a quote from sunny 'I dont care about this mod and I don't care if I get banned' check the logs.
(07-08-2013, 04:13 AM)sunnyj756 link Wrote: This ladies and gentleman, is a case of cyber bullying.
I am not sure what you class 'cyber bullying' as, but I assure you what suns may or may not have said was in now way cyber bullying, what sunny continued to do after could be classed as cyber bullying.

I know the Dev team gets pretty sick reading these threads 'We are not a childcare center' but there was no other way around it, there was an admin contacted 'Lady Day' who failed to do anything about it.

when people join this server, new red-shirts for example, if the first thing they see if this kind of behavior, what incentive would they have to stay? I know if this was the first thing I saw in a mod, I would leave straight away. To ensure something like this does not happen again, I believe that actions must be takenĀ  Wink
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
i was there as well, and sunny was being abusive to suns, but besides that...saying that he didnt pay for the mod and that he didnt care if he was banned. i'm sorry to post in here, but there was an admin in the server as well that can help clear this up. I don't know who it was, but i know that there were 17 players in the server at the time that all this was going down. It wasn't a huge deal, and stopped before the map even ended. Sorry again to post in here, just trying to help and end this whole thing.
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Yep, locking this for now.

We know which admin was present and you've given us the date and time, so we can check server logs.

An administrator developer will look into the matter and ask any further questions if necessary.

*Locked.