Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ranged XP
My heavy longbowman is almost at 120k ranged XP(still got a ways to go on Skill Points though)my question is this;Once hitting 120k ranged XP,is it worth it to keep pouring XP's into Ranged?or should I start dumping it into Melee?
I forget if u have 30 agility by then, but if you do, then no, its not worth it. 30 is the cap for agility and strength. so, once u hit thirty and you are at 120K for ranged, start pouring your assist xp into melee so u can get a strength increase
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
Like Wolfsblood said, once you hit 120k Ranged Exp and 30 Agility, there is no reason to spend any Assist Exp in Ranged.

Since Melee Exp gives Strength and has a higher Assist Exp multiplier (.5 for melee vs .4 for ranged), it's a better candidate for dumping Assist Exp until you hit 52.

After 52, you should spend just enough Assist Exp to unlock any class you may want to respec into (I just created 2 additional characters instead), or gold.

Don't forget your support class though.
I'm at level 33 or 34,Agility is already at 30,and ranged XP is at just over 118k.Also got my engineer at level two.thanks for the answers.
Archers kill so many targets, ranged xp is never the problem past longbowman.  class points will be the limiting factor.  so if you're at 30 agility, start dumping into melee to level faster and get more strength.  I had 80k when i hit heavy longbowman and stopped converting to ranged altogether.  By the time i had the class points for sniper i had 160k in ranged without any converting.
Kong is probably right, im level 42 and i kept puting my assist into ranged until i hit 160K and the was about 4-5 levels ago. now without any conversion i have nearly 260K ranged xp
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1