Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you think this would be useful?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I do
55.56%
5 55.56%
Probably
22.22%
2 22.22%
I\'ll pass
0%
0 0%
Nah, I could live without that
0%
0 0%
NO, ITS BULL&#@$
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

"Lost your password?"
OK, like you all guessed by now, I lost my password. :'( I really have a bad memory to these things, and im not very sure if you had to put valid email in, during the registration.
I would like the administration (or whoever is at the top) to "invent" a feature in the SITE itself. Also you could do that like you join the game with the right IP adress you always used, and it tells you the password. Another thing I think would be good for people that have IP changes very often (does IP validation work here, like in cRPG?) that you go on site, restore your password (me), and it tells you that your character has logged from the different IP. It tells you the IP adress, and you either decline it, or accept the change. I would like to get my password back somehow, on forum or ingame, because I can still log on on my character in game. I wouldnt really lose much if I start a new character, but I like the name I have now.

Thanks, Kanfeta 8)

P.S. Im not sure if it belongs in this branch of forum.

P.P.S I cant get my stuff Sad and I really want a change. Reply if you agree with me (or don't agree)  ;D

P.P.P.S I didnt see ANYTHING like this, so if there IS something like that, please PM me, or post here, thanks again.
I would advice you to contact Jez, the mod creator. He will then hopefully help you.

As for the feature, it is possible with adding an email feature, ofcourse everyone has already created there accounts without an email, so the feature would have to be something in there ''Account'' options, where they can choose to add there email. If they do, then they can recover there password, if they dont then obviously they cannot. I believe using the email for such a feature is probably one of the safest you can find.  8)
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
Thanks for the reply, and I hope mod creator sees your post, I think its a good idea. Contacting him doesnt look like a good idea to me, because he looks like a busy person :/  Ill try though, thanks for the reply.

P.S. You are first to reply to my first post Big Grin
(25-11-2011, 04:27 PM)Halveti_Kanfeta link Wrote: Thanks for the reply, and I hope mod creator sees your post, I think its a good idea. Contacting him doesnt look like a good idea to me, because he looks like a busy person :/  Ill try though, thanks for the reply.

P.S. You are first to reply to my first post Big Grin

Its a pleasure, also do not be afraid to PM him. Although he may be a busy guy, he will always have the time for the community.  Wink
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]