Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: You are in a game of 16 people, in normal mode and you, and all but one teammate are dead. There is one archer left. You are on the trooper boss wave. What do you want the archer to do?(This is a h...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kite until the wave is beaten.
79.25%
42 79.25%
Stand in the same spot shooting until they are stabbed.
5.66%
3 5.66%
Pick up a weapon and charge into the horde going berserker rage.
7.55%
4 7.55%
Stand in the same spot doing nothing.
7.55%
4 7.55%
Total 53 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Archer Kiting(IMPORTANT)
I decided to make this poll because i know alot of archers get trolled about this. :'( I think it would be good to see what the community thinks. Please vote and post further comments/questions below.
EDIT: ARCHERS PLEASE DON'T VOTE.
I don't really mind if they kite or die.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
(17-03-2012, 12:37 AM)Birdtalon link Wrote: I don't really mind if they kite or die.
That doesn't really help, but ok.
you forget hit and run Smile and win the round alone xD
If it's on a boss wave, let them do it. If not, it's up to the other people in the server.
(17-03-2012, 02:20 AM)Straws link Wrote: If it's on a boss wave, let them do it. If not, it's up to the other people in the server.
Oh ok. I'll remember that. While I was waiting for more people to post I was just impaling myself upon troopers. :'(
As long as they know how to jump and shoot, trooper wave is generally a done deal. It'd be a waste to go back to square one just because some people are impatient.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(17-03-2012, 02:20 AM)Straws link Wrote: If it's on a boss wave, let them do it. If not, it's up to the other people in the server.

exactly what he said. if we are at a boss wave id rather have the said archer attempt to win since there are more benefits to making it to a higher level.
if its not a boss wave id still rather have the archer do his best to better himself but i agree that it should be up to the server (i, as an archer, always make sure to ask the other people on the server. its only good etiquette)
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
generally if i see people moan excessively at archers doing their job i will kick them to teach them better manners Wink enjoy those boss waves!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Boss wave with the prospect of winning: Kite. Otherwise die.