Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Training
Just a thought I had.. Seems like it would be easy to implement but dunno what devs will think- What about being able to train members of your House using AssistXP? Maybe a conversion rate of 0.2 same as gold
I ask because at the rate I get it, I can save up 150k assist for siege engy just between lvl48 and 50, and have nothing else to do with it until then.. both ag and str are max, got engy and got enough range xp for longbowman once I have the CP- I get the feeling it's not just me in this situation, and I feel that spare XP could be well used 'training' our friends, also could help teamwork as people sharing EXP would be more inclined to work together etc. Also, obviously the better our friends are the more nords we can kill as a team, and it benefits all of Swadia!

If you wanna go a bit deeper lol maybe have conversions rates so Tier4 trains Recruits at 0.5, Tier1 at 0.3, Tier2 at 0.2 and Tier3 at 0.1 but obviously that would require a bit more work.

BTW thanks Devs we love you all for this wonderful game  8)

In green- Stuff that doesn't really matter but I felt like saying anyway heh.
The Nords are coming; we are waiting.
--------------Vlka Fenryka<----------------
I like the idea, then house members can join you in hard mode at a faster rate rather than waiting for them to level up
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
Could also improve the playerbase- instead of the grind to get to your first teir from Recruit which takes forever and feels like an endless cycle of 1 or 2 kills then death while waiting for assist to roll in- This could speed that up for less patient players who want to get in the action without being 1 hit killed for their first 3 days playing. Almost put me off, but I am damn persistent! haha.
(Noticed you are viewing this forum CoWorm hehe wouldn't mind a response what are your initial thoughts?
The Nords are coming; we are waiting.
--------------Vlka Fenryka<----------------
(18-03-2012, 01:52 PM)zeanomourph link Wrote: Could also improve the playerbase- instead of the grind to get to your first teir from Recruit which takes forever and feels like an endless cycle of 1 or 2 kills then death while waiting for assist to roll in- This could speed that up for less patient players who want to get in the action without being 1 hit killed for their first 3 days playing. Almost put me off, but I am damn persistent! haha.
(Noticed you are viewing this forum CoWorm hehe wouldn't mind a response what are your initial thoughts?

it really doesnt take three days if you get with a good group of guys and make sure you dont go and rambo into the fray only to get mobbed and killed
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
I support this movement if only because it will give me ample opportunity to go off on tangents about how difficult it was to level back in my day.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Oh no dont do that. And the most fun you get is in the first times. Its hard to get enough money for rubbish items and to push your professions. It takes time to understand how to fight and organise with other player in Nordinvasion.
If we support that we only get more Hard mode noobs. Fighting with low gear, killing the last bot, dont support with high quality support items. I am against this idea...
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
OneEyE has a point... it is saddening to see commandos who do not know how to feint or who just run into a mob of enemies. There are also those who just bring a two-hander without anything else and fail to shield when it is necessary.It is inevitable. Even the worst player could become a knight through sheer willpower. 
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma