Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban request CC_Maniek2895
Dear NI community.
I was banned if i remember good ~ maybe 8 months ago.
I know i did wrong and i shouldn't create more than 50 accounts ( If i remember i made ~ 100) for make money.
I made this because i was really bored playing so much time and never looting something nice.
I thought i can made 50 accounts without any punishment ( Now I know that was really stupid but i forgotten there are things like logs etc.) but when i tried to log on server and...  BUMP banhammer appeared and gave me "gift" permanently ban.
I don't know who banned me but now I know that making a lot of accounts was unfair and really childish.
I should't do this because of the players who were playing all time fair and earned all things for spending a lot of time for it.
I don't expect fast unbann but it would be nice if someone could respond me.

Thanks for reading Maniek.
Could someone from dev(Sirs Lords Generals Commanders Overlords Daddy's UberGods Server Owners) team respond me? (I'm waiting really long time :-[)
Send a message to Hande or Hypernoma or any other high ranking personal. Be patient and im sure someone will be with you soon enough.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
If you really want to be unbanned I need to hear more than this.
If you don't want to do it in public you can always come to our IRC channel for private chats.
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#nordinvasion