Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: increase the strenght and agility cap?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
increase to 50
51.72%
15 51.72%
increase to 40
17.24%
5 17.24%
increase a other number
3.45%
1 3.45%
its right the way it is
24.14%
7 24.14%
no instad lower it
3.45%
1 3.45%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

higher str and agility cap
since the increased of the max level from about 38 to about 54 or something like that wouldn't be fair that the str and agility cap get increased to 40 or 50? it would give a small difference for higher levelled players and give then a small reason going further.

with a max of 40 players everyone can make 40 str and agility but with 50 max players can choose str or agility

so what do you guy think?
the disadvantage of long lines is that people get lost in the text
5 votes already cast keep the voting going nut also i want to see the option of people about this subject
Alot of the bots weapons that we can't use have a high str requirement so I think raising the strength cap too much would interfere with that.
since the strengt requirement of most enemy weapons is 51 we could still get 50
atm 12 people have voted:

10 players want to see the cap higher with 7 of them to 50

1 player find the current cap good enough

1 player want the cap lowered
Player stats are way to high if anything. Basically touching the cap on everything.

If anything will be done to the stats it's lowering them to a more sensible level to increase the point of hybridization and specialization when we release new classes.
(21-03-2012, 10:42 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: Player stats are way to high if anything. Basically touching the cap on everything.

If anything will be done to the stats it's lowering them to a more sensible level to increase the point of hybridization and specialization when we release new classes.

then i want to ask you, how do you want the hybridization and specialization going to look like? going to be very limited, classed or utterly free?
new classes that need for example 10000 melee xp and 5000 mounted xp for example 2handed rider as class ?
(21-03-2012, 09:14 PM)Kriegstofu link Wrote: new classes that need for example 10000 melee xp and 5000 mounted xp for example 2handed rider as class ?
I think a hybrid between Sargeant and Heavy Cavalry would be the equivalent.
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
yeah but like that it only needs 10 Classpoints, something like a derivate  of Cavalry