Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Who looted a legendary?And What?
(21-08-2013, 07:13 PM)Winter link Wrote: Woohoo, legendary stories.  I have so many good ones to share.

My first story involves the old Fortress Under Siege, back when you could go into that first part of the castle and it had those wooden stairs.  I was a nooby sniper with Spiked Studded Armor or something dumb like that (this was before I had ever even looted a Scale of Fafnir or anything like that) and a Long Bow, and we just got to Einherjars.  I was shooting into the crowd, and a bunch of other guys were doing the typical strategy.  I think this was maybe the 5th time I had ever been in that wave.  Someone killed Tyr and I found a Thunder Pike, which I thought was the best thing ever in the entire game ever.  Ever.  Ughgh offered 20k for it in game (such a funny guy....).  I was so excited that after we wiped (I don't recall if it was that wave or the wave after) I went around showing it off to people I knew.

My second story was on the later Fortress Under Siege, where we were on the other side of the castle when it had the stone stairs and people were abusing that normal barricade being inside of stairs thing (we weren't using that in that particular game, though).  This was also back when Sphinx played a lot and you could actually see Evildan playing his archer more than once a month :O  On the Odin wave, people would wait for the Chosen to stack up against the shielders, then just barrel them all as soon as Odin was outside of the barrel range (a single barrel could sometimes kill him back then).  This also happened to be when barrels would often cause crashes.  When Sphinx blew the barrels, over half of the team crashed.  Evildan shot Odin from a corner that was outside of xp range of most of the rest of the team, but I happened to be in it.  I was playing my scrub commando at the time that was wearing a Sugarloaf, Striped Armour, Ornate Hourglass Gauntlets (lol, couldn't even afford Plate Mittens), and using a Swadian Kite Shield, Steel Broad Sword, and Flamberge.  I was the epitome of badassery.  Anyways, Dan killed Odin and I found a Pike of Kings, which led to me spamming "PIEK OF KINGS, PIEK OF KINGS" in the chat for about a minute.  I was very excited.  Sphinx made fun of me and said I stole his drop lol.  Then the few of us left killed Sleipnir.  The horse did not drop anything that run.

My third story was on Outskirts when we had access to that huge castle that was build on it.  The team had been wiping hard and we lost most of our players on wave 17 (this was Normal mode).  By 19, we had only 5-6 players left alive, including ughgh on his silly hybrid.  Ughgh wound up getting killed, along with 3 others, and it was just Gneiss (on his shielder), some other dude, and me on my archer.  At this time I was using a Sharpshooter Bow and full Bear Armour, iirc.  We built barricades back at the stairs and waited up top for the Prince to come.  I stayed outside and shot at the Prince and managed to land several hits on him while running back to the barricades.  Once inside, all hell broke loose as the Huscarls came running up throwing at us.  Gneiss caught several axes for me while I took out the Prince.  The Prince was generous on his death and bestowed upon me Studded Gauntlets, which I later traded for a Fearsome Knight Helmet, Resurrection Tome, Pikeman's Heavy Plated Vest, Royal Shield, 20 x Small Lumps of Lead, and a few other material goodies.

My final story is short.  I was playing Winter with some VLKAs on Trader's Valley (I hate that map) and slashing away at Chosen Huscarls one day.  It was my first time playing him in a while and my last for about a week and a half.  When I went to transfer gear that week and a half later, I found a Sun Pike in his inventory, yay.  Apparently I had been watching so closely for Scale of Fafnir (a long name) I missed the short Sun Pike coming up.  Woops.

And that is how I got my four legendary drops.  Of the four, only two of them were from kills I made.  Of the four, I only own one.  The Thunder Pike was last seen with Ragnash, although I am pretty sure he sold it.  The Pike of Kings has stayed with me.  The Studded Gauntlets are currently with Yabu, who bought them from the guy that bought them from me.  The Sun Pike has been transferred around a bit, but last I heard it was with BoS_Trojkatny.  I intend to buy all of them back some day.

I am bored in a seminar and decided to type up some stories rather than stare at the wall :X

If any one wants, I have a few other epic stories of Nord slaying that I could share.  Just shoot me a PM if you are really, really bored and want something to read.

the last thing i heard of my sun pike is that the guy stopped playing.
looted legendaries:
1x Sun Pike
1x Ullrs Bane
If winning was easy even losers would do it. - Brad Keselowski
(21-08-2013, 07:35 PM)Bananix link Wrote: [quote author=Winter link=topic=17102.msg134147#msg134147 date=1377112406]

the last thing i heard of my sun pike is that the guy stopped playing.
[/quote]
Thats a pitty...
(21-08-2013, 07:13 PM)Winter link Wrote: Woohoo, legendary stories.  I have so many good ones to share.

My first story involves the old Fortress Under Siege, back when you could go into that first part of the castle and it had those wooden stairs.  I was a nooby sniper with Spiked Studded Armor or something dumb like that (this was before I had ever even looted a Scale of Fafnir or anything like that) and a Long Bow, and we just got to Einherjars.  I was shooting into the crowd, and a bunch of other guys were doing the typical strategy.  I think this was maybe the 5th time I had ever been in that wave.  Someone killed Tyr and I found a Thunder Pike, which I thought was the best thing ever in the entire game ever.  Ever.  Ughgh offered 20k for it in game (such a funny guy....).  I was so excited that after we wiped (I don't recall if it was that wave or the wave after) I went around showing it off to people I knew.

My second story was on the later Fortress Under Siege, where we were on the other side of the castle when it had the stone stairs and people were abusing that normal barricade being inside of stairs thing (we weren't using that in that particular game, though).  This was also back when Sphinx played a lot and you could actually see Evildan playing his archer more than once a month :O  On the Odin wave, people would wait for the Chosen to stack up against the shielders, then just barrel them all as soon as Odin was outside of the barrel range (a single barrel could sometimes kill him back then).  This also happened to be when barrels would often cause crashes.  When Sphinx blew the barrels, over half of the team crashed.  Evildan shot Odin from a corner that was outside of xp range of most of the rest of the team, but I happened to be in it.  I was playing my scrub commando at the time that was wearing a Sugarloaf, Striped Armour, Ornate Hourglass Gauntlets (lol, couldn't even afford Plate Mittens), and using a Swadian Kite Shield, Steel Broad Sword, and Flamberge.  I was the epitome of badassery.  Anyways, Dan killed Odin and I found a Pike of Kings, which led to me spamming "PIEK OF KINGS, PIEK OF KINGS" in the chat for about a minute.  I was very excited.  Sphinx made fun of me and said I stole his drop lol.  Then the few of us left killed Sleipnir.  The horse did not drop anything that run.

My third story was on Outskirts when we had access to that huge castle that was build on it.  The team had been wiping hard and we lost most of our players on wave 17 (this was Normal mode).  By 19, we had only 5-6 players left alive, including ughgh on his silly hybrid.  Ughgh wound up getting killed, along with 3 others, and it was just Gneiss (on his shielder), some other dude, and me on my archer.  At this time I was using a Sharpshooter Bow and full Bear Armour, iirc.  We built barricades back at the stairs and waited up top for the Prince to come.  I stayed outside and shot at the Prince and managed to land several hits on him while running back to the barricades.  Once inside, all hell broke loose as the Huscarls came running up throwing at us.  Gneiss caught several axes for me while I took out the Prince.  The Prince was generous on his death and bestowed upon me Studded Gauntlets, which I later traded for a Fearsome Knight Helmet, Resurrection Tome, Pikeman's Heavy Plated Vest, Royal Shield, 20 x Small Lumps of Lead, and a few other material goodies.

My final story is short.  I was playing Winter with some VLKAs on Trader's Valley (I hate that map) and slashing away at Chosen Huscarls one day.  It was my first time playing him in a while and my last for about a week and a half.  When I went to transfer gear that week and a half later, I found a Sun Pike in his inventory, yay.  Apparently I had been watching so closely for Scale of Fafnir (a long name) I missed the short Sun Pike coming up.  Woops.

And that is how I got my four legendary drops.  Of the four, only two of them were from kills I made.  Of the four, I only own one.  The Thunder Pike was last seen with Ragnash, although I am pretty sure he sold it.  The Pike of Kings has stayed with me.  The Studded Gauntlets are currently with Yabu, who bought them from the guy that bought them from me.  The Sun Pike has been transferred around a bit, but last I heard it was with BoS_Trojkatny.  I intend to buy all of them back some day.

I am bored in a seminar and decided to type up some stories rather than stare at the wall :X

If any one wants, I have a few other epic stories of Nord slaying that I could share.  Just shoot me a PM if you are really, really bored and want something to read.

ohh are you a story teller or a writer ?
nice stories and awesome written Smile
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet
1x Aurora Blade
Haven't even looted a Grinder Helmet.  :'(
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(22-08-2013, 07:26 AM)Jarold link Wrote: Haven't even looted a Grinder Helmet.  :'(
Same here:/
oh but me  :Smile
x1 One handed battle axe,
Twigs from Sleipnir
Bolt Tosser from Bear Clan Hunter while I was soloing
Fearsome Knight Helmet from Prince
Valsgarde Helmet from Sleipnir

Both quite some time ago.
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist