Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Who looted a legendary?And What?
Was getting depressed as literally everyone in OTD was finding a legendary beside me, went into an OTD run and both rex and I found a dragon axe in the same wave.

That was about 6 months ago, nothing else since then
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
I haven't looted anything special (apart from water) since the ancient (my ID is 1952) times... That's unfair. :C
Playing NI since December 2011
looted a fiendish at lvl 11 off a steppe rider (was playing with on a server with click and sphinx at time)

looted a valsgarde off odin

looted onyx bolts off prince
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
a grinder helmet.......that's the best I got.....
3 legendaries:
legacy
White Winged helmet 
Dragon Axe
Aketon.
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
(22-08-2013, 08:24 PM)Tiber_Carlson link Wrote: Aketon.

Someone was going to say it eventually. We made it like 3 days though. Good job guys.
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
Wormbane from Hired Assassin.
During a Ragnarok Run, got a penetrator from Loke on August 16th.  The map was on Caravan Ambush as we retreated from our cading spot to the cave and we had the shielders in a shielding walls while slashers behind them. Was on my Master Peltast slashing with a Pike of Kings(Picked it up off the ground) and with half the team dead, suddenly Loke is killed and my screen pops up with You found: 1 x penetrator. I scream OMG about 7 times afterward Big Grin. Here is the screenie if you want it: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=169920327
AFG AFG AFG

DO NOT MESSAGE ME.
Where now where to begin...

I got my 1st Valsguarde  Off of Odin on the old Swaidian outskirts, I was on my archer and we were at the point where the chosen were through the shield wall and everyone was dying left and right. Due to his dedication Sepsis kept shooting at Odin as we were dying. He killed odin and then Immediately d/ced due to his amazing Internet, I got the Valsgurade and just about lost it in ts. (valsguarde with striped ftw)  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...d=88023266

About a month later we were killing Sleipnir (those fun boring day's)on Fortress under siege, and I got the kill with my trusted dreaded war pick that I had yet to own.  With ughgh and banks in game I managed to get a 2nd Valsguarde.  After awhile we were playing on Swadian Outskirts and Sleipnir dropped me the Pike of Kings not 3 hours (2 games) after the valsguarde.

My next drop was Once again due to Sleipnir, He was kind enough to drop me Twigs this time around. (I think senni wanted to kill me that day)

Nextt I Was playing in a UK event and Prince dropped me an Aurora Blade.  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=111765275

After that the devs dropped my drop rate and I've yet to find a Legendary in the last 6 months.

I got a a thunder-lance from a nord peasant

I got a Fiendish from a steppe horse blocking my way to the shrine

I got a Valsguarde from Odin`s Horse

I got a Wormbane from an Assassin

I got Onyx Bolts from the Prince

And a Naval Glaive from Odin

In that Order.
Wusel @ Omnia