Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I want to kill my mailman. Enough said.
Why do I start this topic? Because my mailman is a half-witted buffoon who doesn't even UNDERSTAND what time is LATE and the STUPIDITY of what he's doing. First off, I've gone and ordered myself a KWA KMP9 (Airsoft Gun... as I love the sport...) and all is well until the post office f^cks you over. So I chose 2-3 day shipping on Saturday, The mail is delivered roughly at 6pm for me and I've been waiting a few days after my store ships me the gun. Now the mail comes at 6pm and all the days I haven't seen it, so I check my mailbox and what do you know! The f^cker leaves me a pink slip saying I never signed for my package! Well, it isn't 6 you dumbass, so why??? You say I never signed for it when you never even tried bringing it to me! Yet you have the gall to NOT even bring me the package! My mailman doesn't notify me of my package or that my mail's arrived and he wants me to sign for it. In short, my mailman f^cked me over by not being on schedule and keeping my package in his car and overall being a lazy fatass. God I hate my post office and the idiots working there, Hold onto my gun for 5+ days and keep it in your car for 3+ days... I'm surprised he hasn't lost his job.

PS. This mailman has had his job for 12+ months, I think the post office will get a letter with VERY colorful language and I think I'll make the mail order address up their ass.

<3 Renji for your shitty mail services. USPS ftw  >Sad
A global problem my friend. Something we've all experienced... though not necessarily with airsoft guns...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Holy shit...my mail is just the opposite.
ADDITIONAL IRONY, their warehouse and store are 20-30 min away.
Lol my mailman for some reason brings orders from Amazon,UPS,and USPS at LEAST a day or two earlier so i dont have to wait so long. Wink
3 legendaries:
legacy
White Winged helmet 
Dragon Axe
(04-10-2013, 05:53 AM)Darkfire link Wrote:
crying
in denmark we found a way to get rich rather quickly, we are gonna accept the nuclear waste of other countries and send it through the mail system, in a couple of weeks all of the nuclear waste will suddenly have disapeared
Did you get your gun finally ?

I remember a few years ago i ordered some airsoft stuff on BOOMARMS.com located in hong kong. I was waiting for 2 x m16vn + mags G&P and 1 x mp5 marui + mags.

Then i recieved a very big mailbox and surprise inside there were 1 x M249 a&k (CHEAP), 1x L85 Army (CHEAP), 1x M416 jing gong (CHEAP)...
So i send an email to boomarms and wait...Finally they gave me an apologize answer cause of the China New years they did shit and blah blah blah.
Paypal didn't help me on this one and I never get my guns for me & friends.

Hopefully you'll have your GBB.

And for airsofters remember NEVER ORDER ON CHINA WEBSITE IN FEBRUARY  AND NEVER ORDER AT BOOMARMS.COM AT ALL !
XD, I order from Airsoft Extreme, the only chinese or asian business I deal with is RSOV or Ehobbyasia with the exception of Echigoya. AEX is local and I can dodge the custom taxes on the marui guns and the $80 shipping. The gun is still in my post office and they are currently refusing to let me in due to closing time NEW schedule which I wasn't aware of. I actually feel sorry for your loss, G&P had a fine m16 VN and TM did make a very reliable mp5, I should probably go for those after I convert most my guns into GBB's.