Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS/WTT/WTB mats
i need HM, steel, and water. (and 2 damascus...but, ya know)

I'm trying not to spend my money, because its running out pretty quick as it is...

I have:
40 x Wolf Teeth Necklace
100 x Bone Dust
7 x Blade Shard
14 x Handle
20 x Flemish String
71 x Twisted String

War Arrows

also...i'm willing to trade Sharpshooter Bow for 1x Damascus if anyone is interested
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
How much HM and/or steel would you like in return for the war arrows?
SK_Alduin- Warden
SK_Alduin_II- Commando
SK_Alduin_III- Master Peltast
SK_Alduin_IV- Pavise Champion

Nord Prince Kills: 13
King Ragnar Kills: 6
Thor Kills: 2
Odin Kills: 2
He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.
Sun Tzu
How many hardened leathers do you need?
BoS_Niezdara - LVL 52 Repeaterman - Blacksmith LVL 22 | BoS_Niezdara_Guard - LVL 52 Royal Guard - Armorsmith LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Peltast - LVL 52 Master Peltast - Alchemist LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Warden - LVL 52 Warden
13 Steel for a Bearfur and Small Lump of Lead
[Image: unbenannt4q62ra9gvf.png]
[Image: unbenanntsf9hye1bjl.png]
Name: [LoC]The_Social_Man
Warden

Name: [LoC]The_Social_Man_II
Chosen Marksman

Steamname: matthias[IR_Nr59]
(21-08-2013, 06:20 AM)RisenPhoenix link Wrote: How much HM and/or steel would you like in return for the war arrows?
lets say 20 HM? 20 HM = 3750 per, with them going between 3500-4000 on AH the last few days

(21-08-2013, 07:56 AM)Niezdara link Wrote: How many hardened leathers do you need?

I need 14

(21-08-2013, 09:48 AM)Matthias link Wrote: 13 Steel for a Bearfur and Small Lump of Lead

no thanks. Mostly because the Bearfur and Lump are worth about 80k. And to me that steel is worth about 54k (according to AH 65K)
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
How about 14 hardened leathers for a lump of lead and 2 bear furs?
BoS_Niezdara - LVL 52 Repeaterman - Blacksmith LVL 22 | BoS_Niezdara_Guard - LVL 52 Royal Guard - Armorsmith LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Peltast - LVL 52 Master Peltast - Alchemist LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Warden - LVL 52 Warden
just got rid of those, Neizdara. Sry.
Characters:
180 k forĀ  2 Waters
[Image: unbenannt4q62ra9gvf.png]
[Image: unbenanntsf9hye1bjl.png]
Name: [LoC]The_Social_Man
Warden

Name: [LoC]The_Social_Man_II
Chosen Marksman

Steamname: matthias[IR_Nr59]