Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Your Worst Moment in NI History...
When I turned down an offer for a 1v1 Valsguarde for EK It was the 2nd at the time. (I had the valsguarde)
When I thought the warning sign on port assault was stupid... I called bullshit and then died going around it. And when I mentioned Nord Invasion while in Teamspeak with Cristian (I led a regiment and he was in it, he didn't last long, I kicked him pretty fast because he was such a damn troll... Woe to those who allow him in their regiment).
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
Trying other classes besides afk shielder.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Disbanding Landsknecht

I just ran into this little gem http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...075.0.html
I was also just talking to the former leader of LK.
When I killed last and everyone was angry at me  >Sad
I felt very bad  :'(
8)
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
Disbanding LOST

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...ml#msg5807
Wusel @ Omnia
I killed last one like 9 times in a server then I killed last 10th time and.....I rage quit
(26-08-2013, 04:21 AM)Tiber_Carlson link Wrote: When I thought the warning sign on port assault was stupid... I called bullshit and then died going around it. And when I mentioned Nord Invasion while in Teamspeak with Cristian (I led a regiment and he was in it, he didn't last long, I kicked him pretty fast because he was such a damn troll... Woe to those who allow him in their regiment).
Cristian..Oh god no..I got that sucka banned. He will never haunt us anymore. Also on SK event when I killed last round before prince and almost made us lose xD
Ot was the first time I saw Odin. He was in meele mode and last. I crashed. Well now my screen don't exist anymore...
Shield of Kings         - 2013-08-23
Studded Gauntlets    - 2013-09-21
Typhoon                  - 2021-01-10
Tower Shield            - 2021-01-24
Noble Bastion          - 2022-10-09
Dying everytime after the last spawn wave by trowing axe that hit my head.... Always.. ON will remember that  Sad
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8