Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

To all Houseleaders!
Hey,

you may have noticed that i made a thread in the trade section called the Bank of Dancer.

Since i have a high risk of loosing all my money i want to increase the safty.
So i want to make an agreement with the leaders of all houses. If a member of your house take a loan from me and don't pay back you will ban him from your house.

Why should you agree to this? Because I offer members of those houses who are willing to accept this a decreased fee, depending on your level.

Here is a list of examples:

level<20: 15% reduction on all fees
level>20: 25%
level>32: 33%
level>39: 40%
level>44: 45%
level>49: 50%

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. And please discuss this in your house if you want to accept this offer.
Seeing how loan-sharks, bad loaners can effect peoples life, Real life, i think this is a thing we should not add to the game/mod.

I use my time at the computer to relaxe, and stress out a bit, get my mind of things.

So I dont see any idea in makeing this "bank/loan" I think surden things should be keept as they are Smile

Just my 2 cent....
(22-03-2012, 01:04 PM)_VoS_Raiden_dk link Wrote: Seeing how loan-sharks, bad loaners can effect peoples life, Real life, i think this is a thing we should not add to the game/mod.

I use my time at the computer to relaxe, and stress out a bit, get my mind of things.

So I dont see any idea in makeing this "bank/loan" I think surden things should be keept as they are Smile

Just my 2 cent....

i get you point... i will hear how others feel about this and maybe close this topic. but i want to remind you that the bank is not make you poor but to help you get the items you want earlier.
(22-03-2012, 01:06 PM)Pvt_Dancer link Wrote: [quote author=_VoS_Raiden_dk link=topic=2080.msg17389#msg17389 date=1332421467]
Seeing how loan-sharks, bad loaners can effect peoples life, Real life, i think this is a thing we should not add to the game/mod.

Just my 2 cent....

i get you point... i will hear how others feel about this and maybe close this topic. but i want to remind you that the bank is not make you poor but to help you get the items you want earlier.
[/quote]

That i understand

But., again, people in real life, U hear of em all the time, get trap'd in the loan-nightmares. Cant pay, constant reminders of bad credit ect ect Smile

Let us escape from Real life ! Big Grin Its gameing, for some, waste of time, but for does who play, great fun, relaxing and time whit good freinds, in a world, where u can be what ever u want, if its a hero or a fancy pink fairy... Big Grin
Thanks Raiden. I am thinking about changing the concept of the bank to a non-profit organisation.

In the next few hours a few players will maybe recieve a pm about this.
On behalf of Clan Cameron, I would like to accept this on the condition that more clans agree to join first. Need to make sure this is actually going somewhere Wink
We've got around 40 members, so it should help!
The Pandion Knights are leaning toward this idea strongly. I have to talk to my Captain first though.
Start the game already!
I am for this.  I don't want dishonest people in my House anyway. I want people who can repay their debts.

Be sure to make the transactions public though.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(22-03-2012, 08:57 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: I am for this.  I don't want dishonest people in my House anyway. I want people who can repay their debts.

Be sure to make the transactions public though.

Shall i add your house to the list? I am not sure because i have seen on your memberlist that there is something like a high counsil...
(22-03-2012, 05:48 PM)Sparhawk link Wrote: The Pandion Knights are leaning toward this idea strongly. I have to talk to my Captain first though.

I accept.