Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Friendly Fire.
I think it is really unecessary for hitting a teammate by accident to reflect the damage back at yourself. I find this especially annoying when someone is standing behind you or runs up next to you when swinging, or when your an archer shooting and teammates (especially low armored players) get in the way of an arrow which takes like 10% of your health away each hit. Is it really needed in the game?
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Jarold, removing friendly fire from a server was prohibited for a very good reason. The intense spamming it created was just ridiculous. The current friendly fire hurts you only when you're really not careful. An archer with almost no health should seek shelter, not spam arrows in the crowd in hope of hitting and enemy. It makes no sense that 4-5 archers could just keep firing at their commando friend to help him without having to worry of hurting him.

My advice, just be more cautious. Friendly fire is essential to keep that game at least a little bit realistic Smile
I see now, I was only looking at the downside  Tongue
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
the only disadvantage is that nords still can spam trough there team mates giving the players a hard time because they cant see a enemy behind the enemy (think about zweihanders, nord cuffs, and a few other enemy's) it would be wise to increase ther friendly fire to a point that they don't kill each other (or at least not damage each other) but still get a knock back
the disadvantage of long lines is that people get lost in the text