Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: How often do you solo?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I don't solo at all
10.64%
5 10.64%
I solo, but very rarely
36.17%
17 36.17%
I solo quite often
27.66%
13 27.66%
I cannot live without it
21.28%
10 21.28%
WTF is soloing?
4.26%
2 4.26%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Some questions about legendaries and soloing.
OK, so here are my questions:
1. What percent of looted legendaries has been looted while soloing?
2. Fiendish is dropped by Nord Captain- second boss on Normal mode, isn't it?

Cheers Smile
Playing NI since December 2011
(27-08-2013, 09:35 PM)Khalidov link Wrote: 2. Fiendish is dropped by Nord Captain- second boss on Normal mode, isn't it?

Yes, Fiendish has been dropped by Captain before, but the last drop from Captain is very old, and considering the devs' view on drops, it might as well have been removed a long time ago.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
So... Who drops them now?
Who can tell for sure but the devs? Wink

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(27-08-2013, 10:27 PM)Khalidov link Wrote: So... Who drops them now?

Devs will not tell you drop rates nor who drops what. It's kept a secret and only they can change it. The legendary item thread is just to give you examples of recent loots and maybe carry on from there.
(27-08-2013, 11:26 PM)Trojkat link Wrote: [quote author=Khalidov link=topic=17444.msg136001#msg136001 date=1377642438]
So... Who drops them now?

Devs will not tell you drop rates nor who drops what. It's kept a secret and only they can change it. The legendary item thread is just to give you examples of recent loots and maybe carry on from there.
[/quote]
Exactly.  I added that little feature with just that in mind.  I am also putting the month of the drop so players can better estimate the likelihood of that still being what it drops from.
Although you might have to add the year to it soon as well. Wink

(27-08-2013, 11:31 PM)Maroon link Wrote: Although you might have to add the year to it soon as well. Wink
Exactly. That thread would become even more useful if you do this. Smile
(28-08-2013, 10:09 AM)Khalidov link Wrote: [quote author=Maroon link=topic=17444.msg136020#msg136020 date=1377646295]
Although you might have to add the year to it soon as well. Wink
Exactly. That thread would become even more useful if you do this. Smile
[/quote]
I don't think we are quite at the point where putting the year is required, but I might do that soon.  The oldest dates in there are from late last year, the very oldest from (I think) October.  We are only just now going to get into September, so we do not have overlap yet.  I'll probably procrastinate another day or two and add those in, though. 

Tangent closed, back to soloing and legendary things.  No.  Just no.  If you want legendary stuff, don't solo.  It is much faster and much easier to get there with a team.  Unless you are a godly archer like Brennanx and can get a headshot every shot and miss at most three times per game, you simply cannot do it alone, especially for Hard and Ragnarok.  Yes, there are some people that are gifted soloers, able to get to very high bosses alone.  It is, however, much more fun to play as a team and get there, and your likelihood of killing Prince/Ragnar/Odin (where most legendaries come from, as they have higher drop rates) are much higher in a team.  If you want a Fiendish Bow, I'd suggest trying to buy it through getting other drops rather than soloing up to wave 8... as a Commando....... with Striped Armour and a Heavy War Hammer.............. like I did when I was a noob :I  So many hours wasted.  I use that as an example, but it applies to any class.  It just isn't worth the time you would have to invest, and I promise you will have a lot more fun playing with a good team than soloing to wave 8 on Normal for hours on end never getting anything to show for it.