Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Glitch Spot
On Swadian City there is a glitch camping spot. To use this glitch you simply walk on top of the platform behind the barricade(the one facing the stairs and double doors) and start shooting at the enemies with a bow. The reason its a glitch is because the bots are too stupid to go around. Can one of the developers please fix this? If you want to see a picture copy and paste this into your address bar.    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...6389436507
Don't like answering these posts much as this is Handes job and all. But last time I talked to him he said he had fixed this for the upcoming patch.

If it isn't fixed yet it will be, not intended that the bots get stuck there.
OK glad to here it Smile. Sorry I posted it in the wrong spot :-[. Anyways how was this glitch not found during the testing of the map??
Everyone has the capacity to miss things. Hande probably has a lot to do with all these maps.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
I had no time to test these choke points. Had to make them in day or few to most of maps.

I have moved that place near to tree so it won't be problem anymore in next patch.