Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Support class is a key
Hi
I would like to propose a change that could help balance class status in game. As we all noticed some classes became more self sufficient {pike ,archer} and others fell down in importance (commando, crossbowman)
Change I was thinking of is refering to support class.
As it is now we can choose support class as we like , I propose to assign support classes to  character classes so by choosing given character you got support class assigned.

Commandos and Crossbowmen should have engineer class (this is important coz if we give cades to pikes and snipers nothing will change) with 2 choices at the last tier or if you like 2 separate paths but both focused on cades/explosives
Archers and Pikemen  would be  our medics with similar  split at the last tier or 2 separate paths focused on healing
This is how I see it
                                                                                                    ____ Pyromaniac ;D -explosives
Commando/Crossbowman- Tinkerer--Apprentice--Engineer----I
                                                                                                    I____Architect- cades

____Reviver - tome
Archer/Pike - NurseField Medic-Field Surgeon-I
                                                                              I____Master Shaman  ;D- many powerful medic boxes

In my opinion that would help a lot to bring back commando class to its rightful status and crossbowman of course (witch I like most),
This change would also mean that team work/ build once again would be very important and yes this would bring back shielders and slashers too.
Well what You think about it?
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
I think most of them would hate it, not being able to bring tomes on their xbow or commando classes or barrels on sniper or pikeman classes.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 363
Thor Kills: 332
Odin Kills: 261
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(22-10-2013, 09:23 AM)Nka19 link Wrote: I think most of them would hate it, not being able to bring tomes on their xbow or commando classes or barrels on sniper or pikeman classes.

Agreed.
People sure do come up with weird ideas recently, good proof imo that most of the really add-worthy stuff has already been implemented. Big Grin

So many people would be sincerely pissed off by this change..
(22-10-2013, 12:04 PM)-Perception- link Wrote: People sure do come up with weird ideas recently, good proof imo that most of the really add-worthy stuff has already been implemented. Big Grin

So many people would be sincerely pissed off by this change..

many people were pissed off at the idea of removing horses.....guess what they did...