Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Website changes?
Heya guys!

I'm kinda curious what today's changes to the website were, I saw the updating notcie earlier this morning, but now that it's up again, I'm not seeing any changes. Anyone who can tell me what changed? Big Grin

Thanks!
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Also want to know thatWink
Well...

There was this "Accept all quests" button on the quest page, but that didn't accept anything, so it got removed.

Apart from that... I have no clue.
<19:51:48> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Maroon".
<19:51:49> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Fred".
(30-08-2013, 01:31 PM)Nici link Wrote: Also want to know thatWink
Playing NI since December 2011
So can any of the devs enlighten us? Big Grin
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I have heard from Naozumi that the database 'stuff' has been changed so nothing that we will see.
Loot:
Dragon Spear, Ullrs Bane, Dark Gothic Plate, Noble Steel Gauntlets, Swadia's Wrath, Mangler, Gothic Plate, Malice, Mercy
Hmmm, an option to mount a pony using a support slot?
<<cut>>
Playing NI since December 2011
(31-08-2013, 08:01 PM)Khalidov link Wrote: Hmmm, an option to mount a pony using a support slot?
No, that was a temporary bug that has been fixed.
(31-08-2013, 08:04 PM)Winter link Wrote: No, that was a temporary bug that has been fixed.
Unfortunately yes Sad