Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Chest
The chest idea is a good one but eventually green mats will be worth nothing as you will be getting them several times on a daily basis and then prices will drop for most green mats along with craft able prices. But i do see were your coming from with doing run after run and getting nothing. It just seems that it is something that could work but will need more thought into it. I don't want to do a rag run and have like 2 people on the team doing nothing and just tagging along for the ride, to then find out they are going to be getting a guaranteed green drops or better items just for sitting there and the increase in admin bombings on servers that are close to final boss waves will just increase.
[Image: cGo2Y67.gif]
Loots - Cherry:1 Sir_Cherry:3 Walls_In_Windows:1 Aceventurier:5 
(06-09-2013, 05:15 AM)Slayer link Wrote: [quote author=Derek link=topic=17543.msg138212#msg138212 date=1378435318]
what about a craftable key?  Tongue

Please.. oh please.. read.. the other.. comments...

I will say it once more..

There is no point in craftable keys because then you gain absolutely nothing (takes green mats to craft key, get green mats from chest = no gain = pointless). If keys are a drop then that is pointless as well because you're getting the chest as a 100% reward from the boss, so you're saying that in order to get green drops from a chest, you need to get a green drop (key), yeah, very very pointless.
[/quote]

if there is no cost to open the chest, why not distribute a random green mat at the end of the boss instead of the chest...

i tought  5HM = 1 key
Prince:   5
Ragnar: 2
Odin:     6
How to beat Hande.
(06-09-2013, 02:43 PM)Derek link Wrote: [quote author=Slayer link=topic=17543.msg138224#msg138224 date=1378444537]
[quote author=Derek link=topic=17543.msg138212#msg138212 date=1378435318]
what about a craftable key?  Tongue

Please.. oh please.. read.. the other.. comments...

I will say it once more..

There is no point in craftable keys because then you gain absolutely nothing (takes green mats to craft key, get green mats from chest = no gain = pointless). If keys are a drop then that is pointless as well because you're getting the chest as a 100% reward from the boss, so you're saying that in order to get green drops from a chest, you need to get a green drop (key), yeah, very very pointless.
[/quote]

if there is no cost to open the chest, why not distribute a random green mat at the end of the boss instead of the chest...

i tought  5HM = 1 key
[/quote]

That's exactly my thoughts, but tjav liked chests Tongue
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014