Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Increase drop rates (seriously)
These posts are so funny. What makes you think that stating all these things will change anything?  In MY OPINION, this does nothing more then clutter up the forums (and tick off the devs who work there ass off). Lets just let things take there course. The devs know what there doing, and we can trust them to make the right decision.
(17-10-2013, 11:09 AM)Diamond_drop link Wrote: OH look. another one of these posts!
Another one of what posts?

(17-10-2013, 11:09 AM)Diamond_drop link Wrote: These posts are so funny.
So are such as yours. Especially with that annoying gif of dog.

(17-10-2013, 11:09 AM)Diamond_drop link Wrote: What makes you think that stating all these things will change anything?
What makes you think stating nothing will change anything? I have some observations, want to share them with you guys and give some ideas.

(17-10-2013, 11:09 AM)Diamond_drop link Wrote: In MY OPINION, this does nothing more then clutter up the forums
That's your opinion. I disagree, yet still respect it. Why can't you a priorii return the favor?

(17-10-2013, 11:09 AM)Diamond_drop link Wrote: and tick off the devs who work there ass off
I respect what devs have done already and trust in their good judgement. However sometimes when you're up to something big you can miss some tiny details. What i described in my previous post might be already known to devs, maybe that's not a big deal in their opinion. I'd just like to know.

(17-10-2013, 11:09 AM)Diamond_drop link Wrote: Lets just let things take there course. The devs know what there doing, and we can trust them to make the right decision.
We sure do.

And btw - http://nordinvasion.com/ - it isnt exactly what i meant in my other topic. It's a useful tool, but it's missing some data.

*there =/= they're
Dont take post's personal. it was in reference to all the other post complaining about the drop rate. Get over it kid.
(17-10-2013, 12:17 PM)Diamond_drop link Wrote: Dont take post's personal. it was in reference to all the other post complaining about the drop rate. Get over it kid.

how i long for hyper's package.....i think you will go nicely above my fireplace.
Drop rate was one of 4 subjects i brought up. Calling me "kid" makes you rather silly in my eyes and makes me want to take it personal. Now i think you might be one of those "been there, done that" 12 yo kiddos.
I take more shit on TS then you could ever dish out, so keep it commin.
You're complaining does nothing more then add to the mountain of stupid comments that are already on the forums. No matter how you state it,how polite you say it, or technical you make it, you're still saying someone is wrong. Just play the damn game and stop wining.

I'd say it is you who is whining (if that's what you meant, "wining" is kinda confusing), but i'm not sure what about and why. And i'm most certainly not complaining, as a skirmisher i benefit greatly from current state of matters in game.

(17-10-2013, 12:41 PM)Diamond_drop link Wrote: No matter how you state it,how polite you say it, or technical you make it, you're still saying someone is wrong. Just play the damn game and stop wining.

Now who would that be as i've never said someone is wrong in this topic. Look i'll just assume you're some kind of a troll and ignore your future posts. Cheers.

* then =/= than
And ill assume you're not that great at English. read what i said one more time.
I like the ideas and such usain gives here, but is still a part of the game after all, sometimes the only thing you Can do is just kite if there is nobody online.

And diamond be nice
(17-10-2013, 01:12 PM)Tjav link Wrote: I like the ideas and such usain gives here, but is still a part of the game after all, sometimes the only thing you Can do is just kite if there is nobody online.

And diamond be nice

I suppose i should play nice.

Just tired of all the complaining.