Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Selling those green drops that never drop...
Considering the crafting costs of the Halberd, I'm pretty sure my offer's still higher.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Idk, it's up to hyper, he might like gold more than a halberd.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Sorry, forgot about this Tongue I'm unfortunately not tempted by the halberd... Unless I'm meant to go star a new pikeman character... Hmmm... I would prefer archer or xbow stuff Tongue
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Bronze arrows +200kWink
I actually don't have bronze arrows for my archer but I think that cash value needs to come up a little!

Oh and more stuff added
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Bronze Arrows+450k?Tongue
Moar loots added including... GREEN DROPS!

And that offer still seems a tad low. You wouldn't be trying to hustle me would you?? :o
- Fingus
Hehe Smile lets say 750k?
I would like all the old, bent, and crooked stuff for 7K  ;D
Dangit, and there I was thinking all dem mats were mine... :'(

Ah well, can't compete with the bids now, so good luck with the further bidding!
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."