Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Can't load the game
I launched the updater, I have the folder in the correct place and everything is good, but I'm missing textures and I can't load the game.
How can I fix this?
If you've used the updater, I'd suggest deleting the entire NI folder, and download the entire module, found here. After that, you also have to download a hotfix, found here.
That should do the trick! Big Grin
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
The hotfix link is not working.
You dont need the hotfix, it's already in the full patch files
Well, I downloaded the full patch, and I get the same txture error, something like "greathelm2.col2" (texture missing)
If you want to get your NI working :
Go in your Module.ini and replace the number 1 "scan_module_textures = 1" by 0.
But I don't know if the game already have read the new textures in this patch. If it is the case, you'll have a few invisible new items. And on the contrary, only the helmet related to the texture will be invisible.
On another note, you can add this texture in your folder by downloading it separately but it's a bit complicated to explain. ^^
Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel

I tried turning it from "1" to "0" but it still gives me the same error.
And I can't seem to find the file seperatly to download it.
Did you save the file ? (just checking ^^)

Forget the idea of downloading it, it has to be hosted, so..

Btw, is only greathelm2.col2 missing ?
Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel

Yes, ofcourse I saved it...
And for now that is the only file that it says which is missing, but another one might pop out if I fix that one.
(03-09-2013, 02:13 PM)LiorM link Wrote: Well, I downloaded the full patch, and I get the same txture error, something like "greathelm2.col2" (texture missing)
Hm I think there could be something wrong with your Warband. As far as I know is that a native texture.