Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Some bugs I found
-Bamboo Spears are overpowered.Bots thrust them through other AI,and do a lot of damage. I think you should reduce their stats a little.

-Deployable Shields...Bots doesn't attack them.So they can't be broken if people play right.It makes the game very easy. We killed the prince 2 times with that.Shields may be broken by time or bots can see them as a enemy

-Nord troopers need helmets. They are easy

-Polehammer is very slow. It can be little faster
That's the point of troopers. They are helmless huscarls. If they had helmets they'd be huscarls in all but stats.
I'm not saying give them good helmets. Some shitty helmets like skullcap
(04-12-2011, 07:36 PM)Nemeruis link Wrote: -Bamboo Spears are overpowered.Bots thrust them through other AI,and do a lot of damage. I think you should reduce their stats a little.
This we believed was fixed by adding friendly fire, I am not sure however if the Bamboo Spears is not effected by the FF so if this is true then I believe something will be done. I am not sure about this one though I will check it out.

-Deployable Shields...Bots doesn't attack them.So they can't be broken if people play right.It makes the game very easy. We killed the prince 2 times with that.Shields may be broken by time or bots can see them as a enemy
This is already being fixed so bots attack the shields.

-Nord troopers need helmets. They are easy
Already been explained.

-Polehammer is very slow. It can be little faster
Not used this weapon in NI yet so I wouldnt know.   :-\
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
-Im 3 lvl ranged and 1 lvl mele but cant use my stange short sword . Made it with lvl 9 blacksmithing

Then I wanted to sell it on AH. After I put that on ah I cant see it because I can use it.