Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you still play Skyrim ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I play it regulary .
7.14%
3 7.14%
Yes , I play it sometimes .
45.24%
19 45.24%
I used to play it , but then I took an arrow to the knee .
38.10%
16 38.10%
I just started it once and will never again...
9.52%
4 9.52%
Total 42 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you still play Skyrim (TES V) ?
Agreed, it gets boring after a while because it's the same thing over and over again, especially with dungeons and quests that have the same enemies and objectives. Grinding skills like alteration gets boring too. My best advice would be to, yeah, leave it alone for a while and come back to it.  I can't download mods for it though because I have an Xbox 360 version  :'(.
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and watch the world wonder.
Then again, what RPG game isn't the same thing over and over again; ex: World of Warcraft, Maplestory, um, that's all I've played (excluding Skyrim).
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
Skyrim for PC has pleeeeeenty of mods at the moment, some of which really add a lot of content to the game, if not overhaul.

Just head to http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/top/alltime.php and choose what you want.
I played it for about 2 weeks got extremely bored of it, imo its not nearly as good as oblivion or fallout 3. off topic but new vegas sucks balls.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Why isn't it as good as Oblivion? And what's wrong with New Vegas? :_()
more to the point...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZqXKZOS2jQ
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(01-06-2012, 12:22 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Why isn't it as good as Oblivion? And what's wrong with New Vegas? :_()
Oblivion had alot more stuff to offer I think I enjoyed it alot more. The quest were also better and longer.

New Vegas was just horrible to me, wasn't even close to how fun Fallout 3 was.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Well, I disagree Tongue
I play Skyrim once in a while, had it since January. Boring sometimes, but also fun to get back and create a completely new character, following a questline that you have not done.

I must admit, the caverns and dungeons in Skyrim are extremely generic and are all almost identical to each other.
Build the defensive items for my allies, protect them from imminent death, concoct explosives that blast the Nords to their beloved Valhalla!
The day of Ragnarok has come for the Nords, for Jarl Buklau has arrived on the battlefield!

FOR SWADIA!
Much less so than in Oblivion though.