Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
(22-04-2012, 08:00 AM)Jarold link Wrote: [quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=2204.msg24186#msg24186 date=1335079389]
I'm liking these two the most:

Also kind of like this, but not as much as the two above.
oh wow they're all good, the last one looks too much like the one we have now imo I dont really like our current but its not only mychoice others probably think differently.
When will the voting start btw?
[/quote]

I do like the lion on white, but I'm not really a huge fan of the "V". I like the vertical middle stripe.

The one with the wings I made solely if people really like the current design, it could just be spruced up to have a sword instead of a foil (what is this...Renaissance France?) and some cleaner wings.

I added an action shot of several in the original post. The placement of the smaller stuff in the middle is working quite well.  Smile Details in the sword essentially disappear.  :'(

And remember, I'm partially just throwing up variations on there to get a idea of what it could look like. I can easily take concepts from any of them and remix it. Ah, the joys of vector graphics.

Edit: cleanup. If anyone wants to see any more in game ones, let me know. Those take much longer than cranking out the banner image though.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Messages In This Thread
Re: The New Order Of The Scarlet Blades [NA/EU] [No Longer Recruiting/Vouch's only] - by TeutonJon78 - 22-04-2012, 08:15 AM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by evildan - 30-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by Johnson - 22-10-2012, 10:49 PM