Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
(04-05-2012, 10:59 AM)Lollo link Wrote: Can you please add my house banner? Thank you Smile

Banner A16 - Hic Sunt Leones

[Image: bannerhouse.png]

On a separate note, seeing as how another just house just used the same graphic for their new banner, do we want to go with the sword design instead?  Not to throw a wrench into the works.

Darn free clipart! *shakes fist at sky*  I can guarantee now one has the exact same sword, as I made it from scratch.

Edit: And I suppose it also begs to ask the question: is the house name The Order of the Scarlet Blade or Blades? I've seen it both. The post has it as plural, the domain name, teamspeak, etc. has it as singular. If we switched to the swords, it would seem important how many blades are actually scarlet.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Messages In This Thread
Re: The New Order Of The Scarlet Blades [NA/EU] [No Longer Recruiting/Vouch's only] - by TeutonJon78 - 04-05-2012, 04:14 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by evildan - 30-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by Johnson - 22-10-2012, 10:49 PM